I am being dead serious. There is a law that police must answer this question if it is put to them. I will be taking answers seriously. *Tries to keep a straight face*
BentWizzard BentWizzard 26-30, M 6 Answers Jul 28, 2012

We have an EP Jail waiting for you. Come on in, enjoy yourself.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

OH dear Lord!!!! I can't flush all of that coke in time!!!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

send it to me. Ill um ah hide it for you:):):):)

Best Answer

Yes, we all are--except you.

Best Answer

I knew it!!!

Best Answer

And we're all taking notes. O_o

Best Answer

I am soooo screwed !!!!

Best Answer

Affiliated with police,, I was a junior police back then and was trained by army men..

Best Answer

Kool, did you finish BLET?

Best Answer

Then where did you get that hair, hippie? *reaches for clippers*

Best Answer

Nope.. i left it after one year training becoz of my studies.. though i still have learned a lot there..

Best Answer

Its not necessary for a policeman to have short hairs... btw these i grew this year.. i was in army years ago..

Best Answer

And i'm not a hippie either.. please, its disrespectful.. :/

Best Answer

well youve been in pig training of a sort...where's the respectability in that??

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

idk really but when someone starts being disrespectful i am the one to end it.. :P

Best Answer

actually wrong. any cop can and will lie to any citizen at any time,anywhere. if you beleive that a negative to your question by a cop will in any way,at any time, relieve any type of any charge against you you are behind bars wrong. now to answer your question: No I am not a law enforcement officer, nor have I ever been, nor am i aspiring to be, nor will I ever be a law enforcement officer or official of any type in any country or on any planet. I am also not affiliated with any law enforcement agency or dept. on this planet. Now in the event or time or place you or anyone else may decide to break any law of any type, awarning: Pigs are among the lowest ""life" forms in all of all universes. They DO lie,mislead,cheat,mis-direct,mis-represent and HIDE like jo-citizen. That stated the pigs will gho to almost ANY length and means to make an arrest. The court system will do ALL it can to support the arrests and prosecute those arrested.Pigs and the justice system can be and are justly and fairly compared to and equal with small time used car sales people and auto mechanics. Do not trust or believe ANYTHING a pig or the court systems tells you :) Once arrested say abso nothing, zippo. Demand a lawyer Have a fantastic weekend:):):)

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer