Vint8ge Vint8ge 22-25, F 9 Answers Sep 22, 2013 in Doing Good

Yes!, I go surfing and swim with my dolphin friends whilst laughing at how many humans don't have the time of day or wanting to witness a sunrise or sunset each given living day! Very sad but true.

Best Answer

I have a similar viewpoint from horseback.

Best Answer

Awesome! I'm up before the sun rises everyday just to enjoy the moment and welcome that new day! :)

Best Answer

I realized I have no control over some things in my life and and so when bad things enter I let them pass right through me and don't fight it. It keeps me from worrying and I keep positive knowing it will all come out alright.

Best Answer

I agree with you! Letting go is so important!!

Best Answer

It's a technique I learned 15 years ago. When you feel negative energy coming your way, relax and imagine the negative energy slowing through your body and out the other side. If you fight it it over takes you. It's worked for me every time when I'm not to frustrated to remember to use it.

Best Answer

Great technique! Thank you for sharing! :)

Best Answer

I am... I stay positive because I know that being a negative / pessimistic person gets you nowhere.

Being negative brings more negativity to your life... it doesn't advance you in any way, shape or form (not in your personal, emotional or professional life)

Everyone has a bad day once in awhile, but you have to leave it behind you and move on if you want to be . Basically, you have to CHOOSE to be happy and optimistic and JUST DO IT (for yourself)

Best Answer

You're most right! I totally agree with you! :)

Best Answer

Realistic is a better description of myself.

Best Answer

Trying to upgrade from realistic to optimistic! Wish me luck! :D

Best Answer

Yep, I hit my head with a hammer to stay polarized.

Best Answer

You made me smile. :)

Best Answer

A pleasure :)

Best Answer

absolutly, I'm positive the worlds all screwed up. And to stay positive? Just open your eyes and look around you, you'll be positive.

Best Answer

I try to be. toward my boyfriend anyway. Why, because he's mentally depressed [for other reasons] and.. well.. I don't know why I do it, it's better for all of us him and I. Normally when one's down it's natural to want to be the stronger one and keep things alive.

what do I do. be optimistic and talk positive. it's about taking leadership of the situation I guess.

Best Answer