growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 4 Answers Apr 3, 2012

I've always wondered why people cook vegetables when they taste so good fresh. I had a friend that lived on a farm when I was growing up. We would sit on the back of the tractor when they were harvesting peas. There was nothing better than the taste of those fresh peas right out of the hopper. I've never tracked health comparisons.

Best Answer

I love the idea of eating fresh fruits and vegees. Raw food has come a long way. I wrote a story about it as I'm a raw foodie, but I also mix in other things too.

Best Answer

yes. i feel lighter. i feel i m not very low i m not very high either. i sleep much less ( normal person sleeps 8 hours a day, now i sleep 4 hours). also ,, i eat better. i didnt have much time to cook before. so i ended up a day without having enough veggies. now i used blender to mix many veggies, or i have healthy nuts, seeds. <br />
also please consider that not everyone is 100% raw. i think it s better not to be. i have included little bit of very healthy cooked things inside my diet ( e.g., cooked lentil and rice, slice of wholegrain bread, 85% raw). the only issue is about my social life. i m not still sure how i ll handle it.

Best Answer

That's fantastic to hear. I am not, nor would I ever be 100% raw. I agree with you, overall it's not healthy. I have a gluten and dairy allergy so eating mostly raw is not only tasty, it's very beneficial to me. That being said, I also am human...I need to eat meat from time to time too...and I could NEVER give up sushi...ever.

Best Answer