meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 16 Answers Oct 27, 2010

I'm English.<br />
'Nuff said :)

Best Answer

I'm nice but really really shy, to the point where I barely speak in public. people think I'm a wicked snob and a *****.

Best Answer

Yes. People that know me personally like me 98% of the time, but I think I'm misunderstood on line quite a bit.

Best Answer

Yes. People who have a brick wall up and have been hurt a lot (my guess, anyways) seem to mistake kindness for 'They have a motive' or 'They think I am weak'. But what's really aggravating is that they generally seem to be know-it-alls who are not even willing to consider a different possibility.

Best Answer

My friend, the late Glen Gray, looked like a very rough and tough guy due the hardships and struggles of his youth. He was so scary looking that, if he was not smiling, people would cross the street to avoid encountering him. If he was smiling, that was even worse because of his extreme dental problems. He was, however, a very decent, kind person and a very wonderful friend. His looks were fierce but those who knew him knew he was a real sweetheart and did many kind things for many people. But...well he did look scary! So he made the best of it by acting in a few movies. One day I overheard him on the phone talking to a casting agent who had not yet seen his publicity photo. Here's what I heard him say:<br />
"What do I look like...? Forty miles of bad road!"

Best Answer

actully people look at me and think im a push over but i will speak my mind and give them what for if i need to

Best Answer

That's not for me to judge. What do you think?

Best Answer

I'm like Nimbus..... English but from Yorkshire, we're always misunderstood

Best Answer

YES ... !!! it baffles me

Best Answer