Onesarcasticlady Onesarcasticlady 36-40, F 9 Answers Sep 21, 2013 in Community

I have learned to just stick with beer, I get into less trouble that way!

Best Answer

I drink expensive beers until I run out of drinking money. Then I drink liquor--just about anything that doesn't taste like paint thinner.<br />
Naturally, I prefer weed.

Best Answer

Mountain Dew.. straight up

Best Answer

Single malt scotch. Haven't really touched anything else in years.

Best Answer

I've drunk that very dilute table wine on several occasions, and I thought it was delicious! However, I think I'll pass on actual alcohol until I'm of age. But... if beer, rum, or whiskey taste anything like how they smell, I'm definetly not one for something like that. Champagne though, smells quite lovely. ^_^

Best Answer

Wine coolers are more like fruit juice. : p Once you lower something's alcohol content to >2%, you can't taste it any longer. As for good drinks, red wine is good, vodka is very easy to drink, and beer that comes in a can should never be drunk. I've only had champagne once, but it tasted mostly like bubbles.

Best Answer

Table wine will give you a hangover so bad you'll be calling for your great great grandmother in heaven to help you through it.

Best Answer

Drink a quart or two of water before you go to bed after a night of drinking. You'll be all smiles in the morning.

Best Answer

True....

Best Answer

I'm a jello-shot girl. I like my booze to taste nothing like booze. <br />
I also like Vanilla Vodka and Coke.

Best Answer

I dnt know...Im 38 n never drank b 4

Best Answer