Nope, I'm a guy that doesn't kiss anybody's *** to join a crowd.

Best Answer

nope, I'm not a democrat

Best Answer

Snakes in all parties :)

Best Answer

my hobby :)

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

It's interesting that people believe these labels hold any real meaning. I search for underlying truth.

Best Answer

Hello Mr. Cameron, good to hear from you.

Best Answer

I stand for the good old fashioned values which only the conservatives can realistically enforce on all peasants,regardless of wishes.VOTE DAVE! ;)

Best Answer

Not likely. There's no future in it.

Best Answer

I believe you are right :)

Best Answer

StarWanderer,you have me blocked,I dont know your reasons,and am not interested why.But stay away from my Qs as well.

Best Answer

Is there a chance he didn't block you -- that it's one of the EP mysteries? It happens that EP thinks I blocked a member when I have no memory of doing that or of having a reason to do that. Of course, though, since you are blocked, you can't ask ---- sigh

Best Answer

Could be,but i thought his remark was directed at me as a criticism.I may be wrong,but it seemed odd because i had no right of reply to his comment.I dont wish to make any enemies here,but im community mobbed offline and it creeps online too sometimes.

Best Answer

I wish you peace.

Best Answer

Thank you nelladell,and returned to you.

Best Answer

How did you know?

Best Answer

uneducated guess :)

Best Answer

Are you? It sounds like fun.

Best Answer

No,Im happy as I am :)

Best Answer

only on a tuesdays

Best Answer

weekly cycle

Best Answer