pedrohedgerow pedrohedgerow 51-55, M 11 Answers Feb 15 in Military

Nope, I'm a guy that doesn't kiss anybody's *** to join a crowd.

Best Answer

nope, I'm not a democrat

Best Answer

Snakes in all parties :)

Best Answer

my hobby :)

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

It's interesting that people believe these labels hold any real meaning. I search for underlying truth.

Best Answer

Hello Mr. Cameron, good to hear from you.

Best Answer

I stand for the good old fashioned values which only the conservatives can realistically enforce on all peasants,regardless of wishes.VOTE DAVE! ;)

Best Answer

...to some extent, of course, but uncomfortable about "reptilian".

Best Answer

I believe they exist,and even had a clue to the fact from years ago,way before id even heard of them.Honestly.

Best Answer

I’m not challenging the existence of shape-shifting reptilians, and in admitting that I may be something of a shape-shifter myself, I question the reptilian tag only (at least in this dimension).

Best Answer

Thats interesting hd.....are you familiar with the nefilim conspiracy theories?

Best Answer

No, I'd never heard of The Nephilim (nor has my computer's dictionary app), phr, until your reference to them.

Based on a hasty initial web-search, which referenced L.A. Marzulli, immediately, I find his conjectures, and the skeletal evidence regarding these beings, compelling in the extreme. The notion of heavenly (perhaps 'fallen'?) angels breeding with the women of Earth strikes me as both magical and romantic (and these are two of my favourite things [queue music]). Moreover, this possibility coincides with the story-line of one of my favourite movie, "City of Angels", which stars Nicolas Cage, Meg Ryan, Dennis Franz, and Andre Braugher. Also, its sound track and the title song are by one of my favourite singer/songwriters, Sarah McLachlan.

To me, the notion of gigantic hybrids being, perhaps, the giants of The Old Testament, would reinforce the Bible’s credibility, and Marzulli's theory, I think, should be welcomed and viewed as a positive, supportive proposition by any followers of the Abrahamic religious ethic, i.e. Jews, Muslims and Christians.

I'll be picking up a copy of Marzulli’s book, 'On the Trail of the Nephilim'. Thank you for the heads-up.

http://youtu.be/SnL1e4-NfaA

Best Answer

Thank you!Sorry,i have a blind spot on the spelling of nephilim/nefilim,which is strange as i spend so much time reading about them!There is much evidence of giants,and from all round the globe,even after the smithsonian organisation manage to get their hands on it and make it vanish,lol :)

Best Answer

Not likely. There's no future in it.

Best Answer

I believe you are right :)

Best Answer

StarWanderer,you have me blocked,I dont know your reasons,and am not interested why.But stay away from my Qs as well.

Best Answer

Is there a chance he didn't block you -- that it's one of the EP mysteries? It happens that EP thinks I blocked a member when I have no memory of doing that or of having a reason to do that. Of course, though, since you are blocked, you can't ask ---- sigh

Best Answer

Could be,but i thought his remark was directed at me as a criticism.I may be wrong,but it seemed odd because i had no right of reply to his comment.I dont wish to make any enemies here,but im community mobbed offline and it creeps online too sometimes.

Best Answer

I wish you peace.

Best Answer

Thank you nelladell,and returned to you.

Best Answer

How did you know?

Best Answer

uneducated guess :)

Best Answer

Are you? It sounds like fun.

Best Answer

No,Im happy as I am :)

Best Answer

only on a tuesdays

Best Answer

weekly cycle

Best Answer