tryon tryon 66-70, M 10 Answers Nov 21, 2011

i'm shy and I dont like to make friends... people p!ss me off

Best Answer

Yep. I find that I slowly grow on people, though.

Best Answer

I don't think on the same level as most people, "Red Bull and vodka, Smoke a joint, do some "e", Gotta get me some milf cougar" my life is a movie too and I don't have to convert anyone because most aren't interested anyway it all just goes in one ear and out of the other, because 99.9% of the people are only interested in what the upshot is for them. I live with a non-judgemental "God" that has my rear end 24/7 and he's been doing an awesome job for me so far.

Best Answer

Yes and yes. I have just one friend in real life (which I made just recently) and a few here on EP. I’ve had no friends for most of my life.

Best Answer

not shy. ease of making friends? has depended on location.

Best Answer

Shy? far from. Are you wanting to make friends or you looking for just ONE special friend? I suppose one good friend is better than 20 so called friends or colleague?

Best Answer

I'm not really that shy but I do find it hard to make friends because I am different, I may sound very religious and some people have a hard time accepting me as I am, but all I do is share my spiritual experiences with them like I would share any experience with them. So it's few and far between that I find someone who can accept my condition and love me for who I am, but I have found that in the friends that I do have now. I am very lucky you know how hard it is to tell your friends that God made a movie about my life and show it to them without trying to sound like I'm trying to convert them, I let God do that. I just tell them my story

Best Answer