flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 19 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes and yes,and I dont smoke cigarettes. :)

Best Answer

Yes and no. I mostly smoke at work and at night (usually the same thing, really, as I work evenings).

Best Answer

No. I usually drink a glass of water, take my pills, and wash my face and brush my hair. Then I go out for a butt and read the paper.

Best Answer

Cup of tea for me with a cigarette. I wish i didn`t but that is always what i fancy when i wake up! Tragic but its my choice.

Best Answer

I don't smoke at all (and like it like that)

Best Answer

Yeppers and I get out of bed and light up straight away. Fcking tragic but hey lol

Best Answer

I role over and smoke a fat bong every morning first thing or I don't get out of bed

Best Answer

no, but I AM a toker, and a morning burn is sometimes necessary to calibrate myself back to that whole.. being awake, thing

Best Answer

Yes. Wake up, shower, breakfast then second expresso with a cigaret in my garden !

Best Answer

Not true im Canadian and I have a "garden" that i smoke in never cigarettes tho

Best Answer

yea, I got alot of different flavors, like this Mexican import is great....

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes. I used to smoke first thing in the morning, but that's when I went through a pack every two days.These days I usually only smoke when I'm driving, or between classes at school, and some days not at all.

Best Answer

I light up BECAUSE I do not smoke

Best Answer

No, I'm not trying to shorten my life span.

Best Answer

Wait til you get older.

Best Answer

Do you want me to get lung cancer?

Best Answer