We are spanked here, and want to chat about our spankings here with other spanked couples only, most husbands admit to being spanked, but not couples, please tell us if you're will to share, so are we :-)
Momof2spankedstill Momof2spankedstill 41-45, F 4 Answers Aug 19 in Parenting & Family

I do not believe in spankings. Unless my child is in some kind of danger, like reaching for a hot stove or about to cross the street. I try to avoid spanking as much as possible, other times.

Best Answer

I am indeed a spanked parent, my wife spanks me. When our kids were growing up, they were also spanked by my wife. However, she is not spanked. She is the authority figure in our family. It must have worked, all three of our kids are grown, married, and on their own. I know that two of our kids are in a spanking relationship with their spouse at this time. We also have two grandchildren who I'm sure will be disciplined in the same manner when the time comes.

Best Answer

I am but wife is not and she does not know and wouldn't be accepting if she did.

Best Answer

Are you talking about using corporal punishment to modify children's behavior or using spankings as a form of sexual pleasure?

Best Answer