money is worthless, no stores, no gas. just you and nature.
bunnyhound bunnyhound 31-35, M 25 Answers Jun 30, 2012

DEFINITELY! I'd not only survive, I'd freaking THRIVE!! Then live until I was more than 75~ Bring it on!!! :D

Best Answer

thats what i like to hear! kick a$$ and take names!

Best Answer

Yes, SIR! ;D You too! ^^

Best Answer

I think I could. Until it ruined, we could eat out of our deep freeze. We have a large stock of canned items - some store bought and some home canned.<br />
I know how to hunt and fish and I have some knowledge of which plants are edible. We would have a garden every year, using the seeds from the year before.<br />
There is a fresh water spring on my land so water wouldn't be a problem unless the bowels of the earth were poisoned.

Best Answer

A good long while...I heat with wood, and often cook on the woodstove...I grow my own veggies and have a small apple orchard. I also have a barn that could house some cattle and enough grass for them to graze. I have a small brook that runs across my land, so I could bathe and flush the toilets...I even have a manual coffee grinder, so I would not be without my fresh beans. I'd have to run extension cords over to the neighbors to plug in my freezer though...lol

Best Answer

i dont have any cattle but i cant walk to my mailbox without kicking 5 chickens

Best Answer

I could steal a hen or two from down the road if I wanted eggs...lol

Best Answer

don't kick the chickens, you'll break the eggs.

Best Answer

Since I have camped so much in my life, and also, lived without utilities more than a few times, I'll be fine indefinitely.

Best Answer

not much would change for me except no more EP

Best Answer

on my own...a while....but having to cope with others...i'd die from the stress.

Best Answer

I'd be fine, it would take a period of adjustment and mistakes but I wouldn't die. I would feel sorry for peoples in big cities though. they would turn on each other fast.

Best Answer

yes they would

Best Answer

as long as i have sun light i am fine have a solar station plus have a propane 17 kw back up too

Best Answer

that doesnt help with water and gas. or the problem of not being able to buy anything including food.

Best Answer

in that case i also have a few other toys i am well able to use plus the ranges is on top of a hill so i can control who comes and goes

Best Answer

i live in a highrise. i can cope without elevators, but as soon as the toilets stop flushing, i'm in trouble

Best Answer

Not long, and I know it. Unless you are already out in the sticks and prepared to defend like crazy, you won't make it long. Even the ones up in the hollows will have infections that carry them off rather quickly. Can you imagine the population of the world going from 7 billion to 50 million in a matter of months?

Best Answer

At least untill my pantry was emptied of can goods ,then,I'd have to improvise,but if I had to,I could handle that!

Best Answer

Got some veges and fruits out back but they only last so long. Could maybe barter with people for other things? My main concern would be thieves/bandits.

Best Answer

Fight or flight. Im a fighter for sure

Best Answer

Quite awhile I know enough about edible wild plants so I could survive okay!

Best Answer

I'd be one of the last ones standing, I'd like to think.

Best Answer

I can't imagine.

Best Answer

No, I would not last. But that can be a good thing. Living in fear isn't healthy. Death comes to all. I like my comforts. There is a cult-church that requires its' members to hoard a year's worth of food and a gun. One wants to be the next president of the US. Ick.

Best Answer

for a long long time... no problem at all.

Best Answer

It would take a bit to adjust, but yeah I'd have things locked down eventually

Best Answer

Until I die... years later that is

Best Answer