Got to hug something :)

Best Answer

I think unless the tree is larger then a sapling and gives you specific permission to hug it you are more of a tree molester. Now on the other hand shrubs are a bunch of Hos

Best Answer

I LIKE A BIT OF SHRUBBERY....
;)

Best Answer

yes, ive been known to fondle some trees.

Best Answer

Yes i love my cousins goofy loving spirits.

Best Answer

No, just an animal and human hugger.

Best Answer

Well, I could say "Trees are people too"... They are conscious, living beings like ourselves, and are aware of their surroundings and their environment... They don't talk PHYSICALLY; but if one can tune into their consciousness, they can communicate. Many trees have a beautifully peaceful feeling to one standing under their shady canopy... I often caress and bless a tree as I pass it by, and acknowledge how they in turn bless us with their beautifying presence and the oxygen, fruit and wood for our homes that they provide... I think its nice to reflect on the blessings that the Nature Kingdom shower upon us humans, and appreciate them for their many services, as they get little thought from the average human.

Best Answer

no, I thought about maybe making out with one like the girl in that one movie

Best Answer

LOL --SUPERSTAAAHHR

Best Answer