Nuella Nuella 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 17, 2012

I have been a vegetarian for 8 years. I will never go back.<br />
I traveled to Seattle Washington on vacation 8 years ago, and while there, I tried many vegetarian foods. The family we stayed with on our vacation were vegan (no animal products whatsoever), and after following their diet for only a week, I felt amazing! better than I had ever felt in my life. My body felt lighter and I had lots more energy. My mood swings (from PCOS) were GREATLY diminished, and I noticed that I even had less anger and feelings of aggression.<br />
I never looked back, I became a vegetarian that week and never ate meat again.

Best Answer

I am vegetarian. I've been a vegetarian for about 8 years and I'm usually fine with it. I get suuden cravings for meat but they're easy to overcome. I do it because I don't want any animal to suffer or die because of me.

Best Answer

I like the way you are thinking

Best Answer

I'll never go down that road. I love meat.

Best Answer

cause i dont wanna b!..duh!

Best Answer

Nopes because I don't wanna :-)

Best Answer

I was a vegetarian for about 2 years. I did it for health reasons although I do think that sometimes I am a hypocrite for eating things I would not be willing to kill myself....I felt mostly healthy and good but then one day i just decided it was time to eat a steak...and it was the best steak ever...

Best Answer

No, there'd be very little to eat at any family gathering if I was. Food is a very large part of culture and family life.

Best Answer

I'm an omnivore and don't plan to replace meat in my diet unless it becomes absolutely necessary.

Best Answer

No but I do love animals.

Best Answer