Yes, a doctor employed by the state of Iowa caused me to be paralyzed for life. He refused to release any of my medichal documentation. The state-owned hospital also refused. The Iowa Board of Medicine refused an investigation. 18-years later another surgeon PROVED Patrick Hitchon was the sole cause of my paralysis. In Iowa the statute had passed and there was no means for me to collect for any of my losses. This criminal surgeon made almost 1 million dollars last year. This makes me SICK! I never thought I'd be the victim of governmental malpractice. I am now a prime example. Iowa is a disgrace to the human race.

Best Answer

Yes. I am a victim of the IRS.

Best Answer

Yes,and of the worst kind.Im gang stalked/community mobbed,which is a covert government agenda taking place worldwide and the worst possible abuse of human rights imaginable.Such is the extent to which I am abused,that many would find it hard to credit it.The abuse is actually carried out in such a way that when a targeted individual describes what is being done,it sounds like schitzophenia,making it easy for tjhe authorities to deny any participation.If this is how the ruling elite consider acceptable behaviour,then be very careful about who is planning what for the future.

Best Answer