bmcinnis bmcinnis 31-35, F 13 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I recently had a lady ahead of me in line at the store stare at me and tell me I look just like her dead granddaughter... What do I say to that?!

Best Answer

Being Mormon, I run into a lot of weirdos at church.

Best Answer

Yep, I was 19 and had just moved to L.A. and I was walking home from the store and a guy said he would pay me $20 to flash him. I gave him a weird look and said no. Then he proceeded to beg....please.....come on.....lol<br />
Can anyone say WEIRD-O!?! He was weird for sure!

Best Answer

Like the random drunk lady at the bar who grills me about why Lauren Hill hates white people.....since I'm black I must know right? Or the giant sumoan guy sung me gospel songs he'd learned at the free breakfast at the salvation army, then followed me to the market. Or how about the truely nuts guy who picked me out of a crowded park to be the one recipient of his racist tirade that somehow had links to Mcdonald's and the fact they cause littering. You mean those kind of stories?

Best Answer

Yeah, you must be wearing some kind of weirdo bait.

Best Answer

I must, because I have tons of them. Maybe that's why I'm such a hermit.....weird things tend to happen when I go out.

Best Answer

No, I only own one or two

Best Answer

walks away from this lady

Best Answer

I realized about 6 years ago that if a guy is attracted me then he is dysfunction junction. LOL<br />
So if a guy acts interested in me, I'm automatically suspicious of him and steer clear.

Best Answer

You don't even want to know.....

Best Answer

one time on my way from ny i had sex with a stranger (she was hot) on the greyhound another year i visited ny on my way to ny some stranger sat next to me and started ************ under his jacket so i put on my headphones pulled out my knife so he could see it and he stopped he made sure he didnt sit next to me after the next stop and i heard somebody yelling wtf you doing and snapping i figured he was at it again

Best Answer

If we define "weirdo" as someone with radially different ideas from one's own which bring extreme discomfort then i am not a magnet. because I simply keep away from them.

Best Answer