PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Health

When they're small i don't fret over it. But when it has huge impacts over my life then i can get harsh with myself. Recently i declined a job offer cause my mom wasn't happy with it and now i am filled with regret. I have made many such mistakes in my past and everyday i just wish i could go back and undo my actions.

Best Answer

You cannot dwell on the past. You have to learn from your mistakes and move on. You need to make decisions by yourself. You are the only one who can live your life!

Best Answer

No,i cant. I have regrets,remorse and bad decisions bothering me big time back to at least 1973 hmmmmmmmmm i wonder why and how Ive become so phucked up in the head

Best Answer

Regrets are foolish. Learn. Move on. What happened to you in 1973? Unphuck yourself.

Best Answer

Yes. Yes. You have to if you want to have real joy in your life. If I didn't heal from my divorce, I would not have been able to marry the woman of my dreams. In order to fully love someone you have to get over the pain of the past relationships otherwise you will carry that pain into the the new one and corrode it.

Best Answer

I dealt with my pain too. And am so ready to move on. This "marriage" was dead years ago. Forever man and I are both ready now.

Best Answer

Regrets and mistakes are apart of being human, accept them and move on.. Tis life...just live and travel your path and be successful :)

Best Answer

You are so mature beyond your years. I do this already. I am fine, Lushiro.! kisses....

Best Answer

i'm trying to grow from my mistakes, but they keep strangling me and pulling me back down. of course, my mistakes aren't something that can just be forgotten. they will forever be on my mind.

Best Answer

You can learn from them and move on. It is the only way to be healthy. YOU let them hurt you and hinder your progress. Do NOT give them power. You have strength.

Best Answer

no..it doesn't.. it follows like a shadow..

Best Answer

Shadows are not with us constantly. Lose it.

Best Answer

sometimes, the one mistake i cant forgive myself was when i called my teacher mommy, dont blame me dont think i dont see that smerk on your face, do you know the singer blondie?

Best Answer

Your answer is puzzling. I am not smirking. I know she still sings. Why?

Best Answer

every classmate made fun of me, so now im stuck at home 24/7, when i came home with a black eye thats when my mom put me in homeschool, :( i miss public school, but i cant dis obay her and start going again, eh whatever,

Best Answer