Questionator Questionator 26-30 124 Answers Sep 30, 2011

Question of the Day

Yes, why are you asking? Are you planning on robbing me at night. I know where my gun is and I can shoot in the dark.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

I'm not even going to bother answering this. As there is no better answer than this one.

Best Answer

LMFAO!!!!!

Best Answer

Not tonight (everything is in boxes because I'm moving tomorrow). Probably not tomorrow night either since everything will still be in boxes, just at my new place. Maybe in about a month but that could still be risky because I have two cats and don't want to trip over them.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Yes. When I was a child I developed glaucoma and was told I would be totally blind by age 18, so I taught myself to do everything by my senses of hearing and touch. Luckily, the medcations my doctor put me on saved my sight, but I still depend mostly on my other senses.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Yes, the street lights do a fine job lighting up the house.

Best Answer

If I had to, I could, but I'm a chicken. I'm afraid of what may be in the dark. I keep my kitchen light over my sink on all all times : ) It's my security.

Best Answer

hey, me too with the kitchen light!! I live in an apt. that is about 4 ft below ground; when the lights are off, the place is pitch black & it drives me crazy....when the power went out a few years ago, for THREE DAYS.....I kept a 'camper's lantern' lit overnight!! Being surrounded by total blackness is not one of my favorite things......so it's nice to know that someone else out there feels the same way I do!!!

Best Answer

Psh, no. I won't even walk into a room without closing my eyes and reaching my had in first to find the light switch. You ever seen scary movies? People DIE in the dark.

Best Answer

Yes and no , I stubbed my big toe on something the other night and tracked blood all over the house , boy was my wife pissed.

Best Answer

Yes, I can. My ex felt I could b part cat as we never could explain when he'd move things to see if I could avoid them I consistently went through a 4,000 sqft house easily. We lived way off the gird so power was solar or generator. Night lights drain storage batteries so when the house was dark, black would b closer to the actual desc<x>ription. I started to rely on multiple senses, some that only manifest in that situation. You know how the back of your neck prickles? Those r the type of thing you need to move in the dark, plus NEVER TURN ON A LIGHT! That ruins night vision. Your eyed will fully dilate but it takes 30 mins, so most people never really know what they can do. The military uses this concept in Sniper n Special Forces training. =^..^*=

Best Answer

Yes i am pro at this.

Best Answer

Yes, I try to save money on my electric bill.

Best Answer

I rarely have the lights on in my house, so yes!

Best Answer

Yeah I probably could...Wouldn't like to try it cause knowing my luck I'd end up at the bottom of the stairs with limbs twisting in impossible directions after tripping over one of the kids toys that they've lying around. lol...Not to mention that even at nearly 30....the dark still kinda creeps me out! lol

Best Answer

Able yes... but my bad eyes and ambien stupor make my sleeping pets targets

Best Answer

Yes, I know where everything is.

Best Answer

Nude ???.....Ron

Best Answer

Yes...but I also yell "ouch" often...

Best Answer

Yes I can see better at night than in daylight LOL<br />
Here in Lebanon Electricity problems were always a big issue and during the evening when the electricity gets off you feel you're in a dark grave cose our house is very spacious and has high ceilings it is even more than half a century old. Old build= Old style. <br />
My mother when the electricity gets off starts trampling with every furniture in the house lOL<br />
I after a few seconds see everything and my vision gets really strong.<br />
The reason behind that is that I'm a Vampire LOl<br />
No I take Fish oil capsules and Lutein.<br />
Despite my young age I take them for my hair.

Best Answer

Yes, I know exactly where everything is so I'm able to navigate my house without hitting anything.

Best Answer

The last time I tried this, I fell and my face got rammed into the moulding of my bedroom doorway! The worst parts of it included the bruising to my face and trying to find a titanium eyeglass fr<x>ame that fit a bifocal lens (I'm on a strong presc<x>ription that requires a lighter fr<x>ame and I'm allergic to nickel-ba<x>sed metals.) The best part was getting an eye exam before I bought new eyeglasses. I learned that I have glaucoma. So it's a good thing I broke my glasses; else I wouldn't have found out about the glaucoma.

Best Answer

yep until i rearrange furniture again. have more issues with tripping over the cat in the dark then anything though.

Best Answer