Questionator Questionator 26-30 125 Answers Jul 13, 2011

Question of the Day

Yes, it is my last addiction and I am keeping it.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

It's the other way around..Caffeine is addicted to me

Best Answer

What? you mean going through 2 pots and shaking like a chihuahua from withdrawal isn't normal?

Best Answer

Proud to say.... that's one addiction I don't have!

Best Answer

I don't Know but I drink 2 pots in the morning every day

Best Answer

Hell yes!! i can not live with out it!!! without caffeine. i am not myself.

Best Answer

Unofficially, yes. My alertness, coordination and thinking capabilities are greatly impaired without constant imbibing of caffeine. Ceasing to drink it is painful and agonizing on my body... wish i could detox and feel normal again.

Best Answer

"addicted" no do I"LOVE" it? Hell yes!

Best Answer

Definitely. If I don't have coffee by 9:00 a.m., I get a headache.

Best Answer

Isn't caffeiene one of the 5 vital food groups? :-)

Best Answer

No caffeine is not one of the 5 vital food groups, it's not even a food.. stupid...

Best Answer

You need a only a half of caffeine everyday... Too much caffeine is not good for your health, actually too much of anything is not normal,and good for you,or your health.
(everything in moderation.).. Caffeine addicts died jus the same way as drug addicts,sex addicts,smoking addicts,alcohol addicts,and over eating additcs.
But the over eating and caffeine addicts have the less
death rate according to a survey from 1960 - 2011.

Best Answer

It was a joke. :-/ Damn.

Best Answer

Elvis is dead he died of an over dose on dugs he was a drug addict.. Elivs presely is dead how many yrs now.. see addictions do kill. My dad's half brother died from a smoking addiction he got lung cancer... My dad and step died from an sex addiction they pssed out during sex ,and got a heart attack /stroke. They also both got gential hernias also.. But
they died from an heart atack /stroke.. se addictiuons do kill.

Best Answer

My best friend died of an alcohol addiction he he had too much to drink and passed out one night in the street.

Best Answer

See addictions do kill.

Best Answer

No, considering that I usually do not experience headaches when going a day without coffee or soda, I do not seem to be addicted to caffeine. However, I probably should be.

Best Answer

I almost never drink coffee.

Best Answer

surprisingly, NO. and i say surprisingly because I'm weak and addicted to everything else........ugh

Best Answer

No, I cannot even stand the smell of it.

Best Answer

2 pots a day. Keeps the old clock tickin!

Best Answer

No i'm not.

Best Answer

Quite.

Best Answer

Yes, I love my 2 cups of coffee in the morning, but there has been so many good things discovered about the benefits of drinking coffee lately, that I am glad I drink it. It contains very potent anti-oxidants that ward off free radicals that contribute to many diseases in the body. Read up, and drink up that cup of java! Coffee has been given a bad rap.

Best Answer

You betcha!

Best Answer

Only when I need it!

Best Answer