Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 15 Answers Aug 1, 2012

I am willing to try anything in bed. Sadly, I usually settle for anything.

Best Answer

"Anything" sounds fair (in bed, anyway).

Best Answer

Adventurous and evenly matched.

Best Answer

I LEFT THE LIGHT ON ONCE.....

Best Answer

Although my 2nd wife turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made, she was also the most adventurous and inventive sex partner I ever had, and I must admit i learned a lot from her when it comes to sex, and the biggest lesson is this - don't let it get boring.

Best Answer

That is so true!

Best Answer

adventurous is not the word to describe me i'm bordeline sick but cant let it out since my gf is the boring type.. she puts up with some of my numbers every once in a blue moon but she really just enjoys doggie for 5 minutes then *** ... blah

Best Answer

Maybe she just needs a few lessons; sounds like you' d make a good teacher. Good luck!

Best Answer

She's 15 years older than me and a good amount of sex miles.Idk why she wants to act like a naive lil' girl with me.i think she's worry i ll think she's a **** if she lets herself go

Best Answer

YES,,,NO,,, NO,,, no girl is more adventurous than Joe,,, but I'd sure love to meet 1 who is,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I am very adventrues and i enjoy when my partner is submissive and she loves it when i use the door cuffs and spank her hard and the i ride her hard and finnish in her mouth as well as taking photos and video .

Best Answer

Sounds like good, clean fun...

Best Answer

Oh yes it is and she does not have *** when we are playing our games

Best Answer

Boring routine ,, I'm more adventurous .. he's not , bummer for me

Best Answer

My most sincere condolences...

Best Answer

Need to find someone who loves being adventures and open minded to all sort of games

Best Answer

Adventurous is putting it gently.

Best Answer

Way ta go!

Best Answer

Why,ty!

Best Answer

I want to try something adventurous but my bf is stuck in a boring routine.

Best Answer

I do sleep on my right side and some times my left. As for anything else do you have a guide book?

Best Answer