AllOverMe AllOverMe 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

In a way yes, in a way no. I don't care what people think of the company I keep, or the activities I do. I care what they think of me if I say certain things (ex: I think, Am I offending them in some way? Am I coming off as ___ when I'm trying to be ___?).

Best Answer

Life's too short to bother with what others think, whatever it is some will love it and some will hate it. Be yourself, that's what really matters. I'm a 40 (almost) year old male and I paint my fingernails 24/7, wear 9 earrings (7 left, 2 right) and just go about my daily routine, and found most people could care less. Enjoy life, it's too short and precious to bother with others thoughts

Best Answer

I'd say no. As long as I'm happy nothing can really bother me.

Best Answer

I would like to say that I don't care what people think about me, but sometimes I do care..

Best Answer

I imagine I could be affected by it...sure. The people that I hang around with might influence other people to treat me a certain way. And certainly, the things that I do can mean that other people will judge me by that and treat me accordingly.

Best Answer

Usually I don't care, but if it affects my career growth, then I do. That's what secrets are for.

Best Answer

People can take me as they find me if they don't like my date or a friend that is their choice, won't affect mine

Best Answer

No, I will do what I think is best for me :)

Best Answer

No, I've never been concerned about what others think of me

Best Answer