No, if he wants to cheat then I'm afraid for him. I can live with him at that moment. I can't live thinking that would happen, if it does I will face up to it then

Best Answer

No, been there wore the T-shirt.<br />
Survived as a stronger woman.<br />
Husband No 3 knows that if he cheats i will kick him out.

Best Answer

Honestly it is more the lying. You don't want to be with me fine, but the lying and stringing me along I hate.

Best Answer

not at all<br />
the sooner the better............before its too late

Best Answer

No point in fearing it if your partner wants to cheat there is nothing that I or anyone can do to stop them,why stress out over what if's

Best Answer

It doesn't count when I change hands.

Best Answer

One of the greatest parts of being older is having enough confidence to know that if he does cheat, you can live without him... or her.

Best Answer

I think everyone is afraid of not being in control, not being the best, not knowing what the other is doing, its all about ego, the fear of loosing the present jewel we covet. No matter who self assured one may be, such insecurities rear their head from time to time. You are the best person you can be in a relationship and if the other wanders/cheats they cheat themself out of the finish line with you.

Best Answer

No-He knows he gets out of this marriage in a bodybag- plus I have mad skills

Best Answer

The mad skills are important as long as he has them too

Best Answer

He's got 'em- 16 years together- best friend and business partners, 5 kids- we're glued

Best Answer