SunFlowerSunrise SunFlowerSunrise 18-21, F 22 Answers Jun 30, 2012

No-one should fear dying because people,plants and animals have lived and died for millions of years and will do so for millions of years to come, it is only the biggest recycling project in existence! I have lost too many loved ones to mention, but not one of them has contacted me to say there is anything to fear or otherwise. My religion? I am a Humanist.

Best Answer

Hi
Lol I like that the biggest recycling project in existence that really appeals to my warped sense of humour

Good one

Bio

Best Answer

I'm a Jew, but I've had to face death everyday since I was two years old. I know I'm going to die within a year, two if I'm lucky.

Best Answer

Yes I am afraid, despite being Church of England. Scared that there's nothing after all, but hoping there really is.

Best Answer

I am a Christian and I know what comes after death so personally I do not fear death. I am also a nurse by profession and have dealt with death and dying every day of my career. I have been able to alleviate fear in the dying on a lot of occasions. But I have also witnessed people in fear and have also witnessed some very beautiful passings..

Best Answer

I am not afraid of death I am afraid of living life. I have no religion or belief I dont know why Im not afraid of death good questions:):)

Best Answer

Not yet, believer, curiousity.

Best Answer

I am not religious but I am spiritual......I have no fear of death because it is only my body that will die.

Best Answer

No.. I have already seen the afterlife and know that there is absolutely nothing to fear in death. What religion am I? I'm afraid that will simply have to remain a mystery... for now~ ;)

Best Answer

Hi
Why don't you know yourself or haven't you made up your mind yet.
Its all good plenty to pick from

Bio

Best Answer

I am not afraid of death it is jus another process such as aging and i'm an hindu

Best Answer

Death comes to us all at sometime, and there is nothing we can do about it. I have been there three times in my life. I have no desire to die and not suicidal or have a death wish, but I am not afraid and as the saying goes, "Nobody gets out of here alive." When your time is up, it's up, nothing we can do about it then so why worry about it? I do believe in God, His son and the Holy Spirit, but I am a nondenominational Christian. My belief is personal to me as yours is to you. Being a true believer, I do not fer death. I accept it as part of life.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of death, because years ago I had 3 major brain operations, I was floating upwards to the clouds, I met a man with a big book, he said I wasn't ready, then it was like being in a lift with no breaks, I woke up in my hospital bed, with wires everywhere, god didn't want then, I was 7 years old at the time, I'm 52 now.

Best Answer

death is the biggest truth of life , however i m nt that much afraid of it though i get worried about my loved ones that how will they manage with my abscence, well i am Hindu.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of death, everyone has to go once, it's part of live, but I feare the day I'm gonna have to leave my family alone because I know it would hurt them

Best Answer

Its a part of life, it would be horrible to live forever. I'm Christian and believe there is a life after this one. The only thing I fear is a premature death, I would hate to depart before I did all the things I wanted to do, but if must be then so be it.

Best Answer

No, agnostic. Nothing to fear - you die and cease to exist. So what?

Best Answer

sort of afraid and I am Catholic

Best Answer