Eureka85 Eureka85 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 10, 2011

I really don't believe that the actual death is what people fear but the afterworld and what they leave behind is.It is the fear of loss and the fear of the unknown.Not Knowing for certain whether there is a heaven or hell or if we just float off into some energy ball in the sky or whatever.The ones who sincerily do not fear death are either careless and never really thought about it,live fast and die faster types or they are very depressed and lost their spirit or will to live which is sad and also greedy in the sense that all they think about are themselves which is why suicide is considered a selfish act.Those who have found a faith,a true faith are totally fearless because they have faith in a belief that they will be in a better place when they die.Death in itself is an angel taking you from one realm to another and can be frightening or it can be a relief!It really depends on each individual and what they have been taught and their life experiences which will determine whether they fear death or not!!

Best Answer

You'd feel scared at the beginning when you think of the lonely days you'll spend alone in a dark hole, not living lots of life's pleasures but when you don't look at death as a bad thing, and see it as a salvation, you'll... how should I put it.....find it normal..Actually death is one of the true things in this life and we will experience it sooner or later no matter how bad it is!

Best Answer

i've lived an okay life & when death comes i will embrace it,much like i embraced life.<br />
i'll die proud.and not afraid.

Best Answer

I fear the death of my loved ones more than my own. Mine I won't have to deal with ;)

Best Answer

No. I know that Jesus is real and He is my Savior.

Best Answer

sorry to say whether we are or not we ALL must go

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of death. I just want it easy or fast. I don't want to suffer in prolong agony of physical pain.We don't get everything want but we could wish for it --- or not.

Best Answer

No, not afraid. I am however afraid of what lies beyond. But then again, just as I don't remember the first two years of my life I may not remember my last life. And so, maybe I'll have another life and will forget this one. Or maybe I'll go to hell for no longer believing/putting my faith in god.

Best Answer

No, and will as I have protect life of those around me and myself.

Best Answer

Yes. I think if I were religious or spiritual then I may not be afraid of death. When I was a child, I was into religion because my father was religious. His life centered around the Catholic Church. My brothers and I attended a Catholic school. I used to think I would enjoy the afterlife. I wasn't afraid of death. I thought of being a nun. Funny thing was even though I was a chatterbox, I envisioned myself in some desolate convent spending my days in prayer. Now, I am not religious or spiritual. I question whether there is God and heaven. I think about death (I am not ill nor have I been diagnosed with a terminal illness.) and dying from time to time. I used to think that of course I would want to know if I have a terminal illness but I've changed my mind. Dying is scary. Not being able to breathe. Feeling pain. I've got friends who are religious/spiritual and they are at peace with death. I wish I could be like them.

Best Answer

Only death by poison...other wise i have learned embrace & accept death....I am ready to give my life for my beliefs or for the sake of protection

Best Answer

for the sake of protection? for who? ^_^

Best Answer

Whomever needs it , I will make myself disposable

Best Answer

wat a way to say it. will, wer some sort of the same on that side, my friend....^_^

Best Answer

Certainly not. One who is born, has to die sometime. Life is short. I only hope that I have done something for humanity, however small the impact it might have made on people, before my body bids goodbye to this world. The only desire that I have in respect of death, is that it should come during my sleep - I dont want to suffer from some serious health problem that ony prolongs my life but doesnt reduce my and my dear ones' misery.

Best Answer

I'm only afraid to die with regrets. Death itself, I can handle.

Best Answer

I'm afraid of getting killed. Not death itself

Best Answer

Not. That's why I continue to behave like a reckless idiot.

Best Answer