I fear the fact that I can't control the how or when, but not death itself.

Best Answer

I came close too many times to worry about it anymore

Best Answer

Nope, not afraid of death, its inevitable

Best Answer

I don't fear it. Have welcomed it at times. Recently. Not in any hurry today. Things get better.

Best Answer

Not afraid here. I've been dead several times and it's peacful and relaxing. It doesn't always mean you're gonna stay dead, though, so bring your boots!

Best Answer

Fear death, hmmm, dunno, couldn't off myself, I'd puss out, don't think so though kind of wonder if it is the final frontier or not

Best Answer

Nope - I believe your dead and thats it. I don't want a horrible after life where I have to meet all my horrible family or even friends. Or where eternally I have to prove how 'good' I am , what ever that means to some mystical being. I have no respect for any of the Gods. If you exsist according to what humans say - your not very nice and make no sense - any of you. I want no part of you.<br />
I didn't exsist before I was born and I won't exsist after, except for my energy which never dies (and thats just physics). I shall make the most of this beautiful life and family & friends while I am here and try to make it as happy and pleasant for everyone that crosses my path. Peace eternal peace. Can't wait.

Best Answer

No,my time is up.

Best Answer

I am affraid not of death, as a matter of fact, I kinda welcome it. I am more affraid of living, and living poorly for I have done not such a good job thus far.... I am terrified of suffering further.

Best Answer

No. Because I have lived quite a life and when its my time, its my time.

Best Answer

Well you have a choice here ole lad, you can be concerned and let it worry you or you can ignore the end, it is up to you ,what ever it make no real difference when you die that's the end, as for me I just think that it must be like your life was before you where born you know nothing of it and care less

Best Answer

No, I am waiting to pass on to another life, hopefully a better one... I am learning to die now rather than learning to live.... I believe in reincarnation you see and follow Buddhist thoughts..... It's just a cycle existence! <br />
Try reading The Tibetan Book of the Dead.... It will give you a different perspective on life and death...<br />
Have a good life ;-)

Best Answer

I just hope I don't see it coming... at all.

Best Answer