no. its gonna happen one day

Best Answer

yes because my life is amazing and i love it and would hate to miss any of it

Best Answer

Had too many near deaths and realised its going to happen.. just like taxes.. so might as well be happy until its time to pay up :D

Best Answer

im not afraid of dying. sometimes i think death would be very welcome but thats being selfish... i am afraid of being old... my husbands grandad has alzeimers and im afraid of becoming someones burden

Best Answer

I'm only afraid of dying in pain.

Best Answer

Nope, cos I won't be dying.

Best Answer

Im only afraid of dying young as I nearly did last year, I was very close and I have a 7 yr old boy, Iwant to be here for him till he is old enough to take care of himself. The actual act of dying Im not afraid of as I remember nothing of the experience I had and I believe thats what will happen again.

Best Answer

I don't think it's death that we fear. Perhaps, it's the idea of not existing afterwards that we fear. That this is our one chance. Simple human beings. Who are born and die, never to exist again. Burning in pits of hell seems a bit far fetched and unbelievable to me.

Best Answer

yes i am afraid of the unknown, but i don't obsess about death.

Best Answer

no, the only fear i have is dying alone...to end up in a place all alone...

Best Answer

i'm afraid that it will come to soon, but not of death itself

Best Answer

no matter what you do it happens so no i'm not afraid

Best Answer

When death is, I am not. When I am, death is not. Therefore, why worry?

Best Answer