Also have you ever cheated on someone or been cheated on? Feel free to send a personal message if you'd like. I will read it.
KoiNoYokan KoiNoYokan 22-25, M 21 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Love and commitment is actually a sign of healthy relationship and marriage and fear of commitment or love raises questions of the condition of your relationship.

Best Answer

I would agree. Even if it's based off of past events fear of commitment can definitely lead to a failed relationship.

Best Answer

Yes because I really do feel "suffocated" at the thought of forever and getting bored with one person. Yes again because I have BPD, so it gives me an excuse to push men away and keep running. If I wasn't so defective, I'd say no. I want to be in love but that ain't happening because I'm gonna **** it up anyway, so why bother. Never cheated, never had a relationship long enough for anything bad to happen..lucky me.

Best Answer

Like I said to someone else earlier, there are soo many people out there. Anytime is too soon to give up. Trust me.

Best Answer

I respect your optimism, but I disagree. Plenty of people out there yes, but none that strong to deal with me. I accept it.

Best Answer

Well I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree hah. I wish you luck anyways.

Best Answer

Not afraid of either...they are both good for me.

Best Answer

That's great to hear! Continue to enjoy it, it's a great thing.

Best Answer

Thank you! Even if it went badly sometimes, I just consider it practice for the right one :)

Best Answer

There are soooo many people out there and life's not so short.

Best Answer

RIGHT! (Sorry to yell, but I just really felt like it right then, lol)

Best Answer

haha no need to apologize.

Best Answer

I was ...when I was younger...but not anymore...there is nothing to fear!

Best Answer

That's a great point of view!

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

I really am glad to hear that. :)

Best Answer

Afraid of commitment when ure not really inlove

Best Answer

Who ever know when there in love hah?

Best Answer

True if love just lasts as long as commitment does

Best Answer

hah well put.

Best Answer

yeah XD

Best Answer

petrified of either

Best Answer

understood.

Best Answer

iam afraid of marriage...

Best Answer

Are tum kyo marriage se darne lagi, Jhansi ki Rani.

Best Answer

coz mene mere shadi shuda friends ki married life dekhi hai... mene dusro ki sab ki married life dekhi... ya to husband pressurise karata hai ya wife... shadi k baad hi sare tensions ate hai... baccha nai to bhi tension aur bachha ho to bhi tension...
apna ghar best... aur apne friends best!!

Best Answer

Not afraid of it,just absolutely sick of it and trieing to find it.been cheated on but didnt do any cheating.Took all the things i learned in the 42 years of existance on this dam planet,carefully put all the"should have done"& the"treat others like u want to be treated"all together with a cup of "patience"a pinch of"ah its o.k"and set forth believing nothing could go wrong like everything past.huh,i ended up with "unbelievable dissatisfaction" in every way with myself and disbeliefe that has made me so unsure of whats wright or wrong ,good or bad,to the point that i cant even be sure if i have or could ever know what its like to be loved by someone you love.

Best Answer

Love is an extremely elaborate, yet simple thing. It can send someone through a lot of pain before any optimistic outcome is reached, if ever.

Best Answer

Not at all. Just afraid of someone taking the love I have for them and abusing it.

Best Answer

Yes they terrify me. That's why I do it. It's a rush.<br />
Me and an ex cheated on each other on the same night once, and then rushed to phone each other about it.<br />
"You go first"<br />
"No you"<br />
"Okay, you know H___..."<br />
"Oh my God no way! You know B____"<br />
"You're kidding!"<br />
"Ya, we..."<br />
"Holy **** so did we I can't believe this!"<br />
"So do you wanna break up?"<br />
"Not unless you do"<br />
"Umm. Okay we'll talk about it when you get home, she's sleeping in the other room."

Best Answer

That's really interesting. When it comes to love people have so many preferences and interpretations of it, it's fascinating. So do you just have a relationship without monogamy?

Best Answer

No right now I'm in a monogamous relationship.
Mostly because we have a toddler and there's just no time for that crap lately lol

Best Answer

for the record, that phone conversation above is the only time I've "cheated" ...

Best Answer

Haha maaaakes sense.

Best Answer

Not at all, I'm just afraid of nobody else being able to commit. I would never cheat on anyone and haven't been cheated on.

Best Answer

It takes two great people to truly commit to each other. Not particularly common. But life would be too easy if it was right?

Best Answer

I am not....... but i do believe my husband is (it developed more over the yrs)

Best Answer

Might be more to that?

Best Answer

He is afraid of losing that which he cares for, therefore, he withdrawals from them. He lost his dad, we lost our daughter, he almost lost me --it all comes from those events.

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean. That's a very difficult thing to cope with and move on from but believe me when I say I hope the best for him and you as well.

Best Answer

Im not scared of love or commitment I just dont want that right now. Never cheated either. Im more afraid of being cheated on or commiting to the wrong person.

Best Answer

Wouldn't that be a fear of it in it's self?

Best Answer

Guess its arguable either way.

Best Answer

haha fair enough.

Best Answer