Somexyz Somexyz 22-25 2 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Absolutely. The girl I almost asked to marry me was crazy. I got falsely accused of cheating. She faked passing out on me several times to see my reaction. She got herself kicked out of our worship band at school and wanted me to help her make a case to sue the school. Kept calling me an *******, and douche, and an idiot. Exaggerated my actions to make me look like a villain. Told me I wasn't her boyfriend so I couldn't talk to her. Started calling my mom a *****, because I had to go home to my dad with cancer instead of stay with her. Wouldn't let me pay for anything, got mad at me for trying to pay for anything, and got mad that I wouldn't pay for anything even when she specifically stated I can only pay for gas. Anytime I said thank you she replied, "You don't mean it". Was afraid I would leave her, she leaves me. Threatened to file harassment on me, calls me when she was in town and wonders why I didn't pick up, then tells me she doesn't think I care about her (I care a lot, I also don't want someone to file a silly harassment claim for no reason). Dates another guy because she offered a free dinner, when I was told I couldn't pay for one. Asks me to help her break up with said guy after a week of dating by me faking an emergency. There are lots of more things.

Best Answer

One time she also stopped on the side of a freeway and threatened to call the cops and tell them I raped her.

Best Answer

Stay away from her.

Best Answer

Sounds like a close call!! Congrats on your escape.

Best Answer