Jigoku Jigoku 18-21, F 22 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Beliefs

I'm afraid i might never see the people i love the most when i die.. <br />
I don't know whether to believe in God or not.. <br />
I'm afraid of whats there afterlife.. <br />
So yeah alot! But i guess we all have to at some stage!

Best Answer

yeah.. Im not afraid if there is something after death..if there isnt Im damn scared O_O ...

Best Answer

Jigoku, maybe this will help you. If there is nothing anything after death, that would mean no spirit (soul) and no concious thought. Dead would just be dead. No one would have no fear or capability to experience it. Having faced it, and close to the point of my heart stopping, I can tell you, there is something after death. What I don't know for sure, but I believe it is a spiritual plane with God. I hope that helps.

Best Answer

No. <br />
Not living life when I have it is what i'm afraid of.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Did you stick your tongue out at me? lol

Best Answer

aha

Best Answer

haha! ;-)

Best Answer

Not even a little bit....its living that is killing me

Best Answer

yeah I know

Best Answer

I'm afraid to be alive.

Best Answer

hmm..

Best Answer

Im kind of scared i mean i dont wanna leave because noone will remember me and i mean it will be like a waste of time if noone remembers me i dont wanna die just yet i wanna see all my kids the future

Best Answer

hmm..you could do something and remain in history :D

Best Answer

No. I have no desire to die, but I am not afraid of it. After all my understanding is nobody gets out alive. I have been near death several times in my life and once to the point my heart stopped and was finally revived by doctors. I have faced possible death in somethings I have been a part of during my life. At the time dying was not in my mind. It is kind of amazing how the brain works in times like this. Time seems to slow to the point it takes longer to tell someone about it later than the reality was. I have had things happening in thousandths of a second and surround by fire and flying shrapnel and all that was in my thoughs was what I had to do and it was like being on autopilot. Fear or concern about dying was not a factor at all. That comes after the experience is over and you deal with it in a safe, non combative enviroment and often with excellent help and support from people who are experts in helping those who have to go through these things.<br />
There is one more very important factor here. I have made peace with my maker. I believe in God, His Son and the Holy Spirit. I am no hero but know many. I also know that the saying of "There are no atheists in a foxhole." There is far more truth in that than any of you non believers can possible know. I've seen many instant conversions.

Best Answer

hmm.I could agre about a part..I was even I on the point to die..I mean my heart stopped 2 times..but was just dark..nothing else..but I still don't believe in god..I don't believe in something I never seen ;)

Best Answer

Be in situations as I and millions o others have been and you will believe. You have no way of truly knowing at this point without experiencing the things millions of us have. I know your reaction is to doubt me, but trust me, I know what I am talking about here.

Best Answer

One more thing. You say you do not believe in anything you cannot see. Can you see electricity other than a spark or lightening? Hae you ever seen, India or any other country outside of you own? Can you see a bullet without slow motion cameras which are a relatively new ionvention compared to a bullet. How about historical events or anything that happened before you were born? You cannot see any of those things, but I assure you they all exist or happened at one time. I'm not trying to be a smart a$$, but offering some food for thought.

Best Answer

Not any more. I have faced death, and survived six times already and I mean up close and personal. A car crash when I was 17 literally tore my car in half, just inches behind my head. Motorcycle accident in 1975 cost me some minor body parts and but me in a body cast for a long, hot summer. I almost bled to death due to a botched tonsilectomy in the eighties, and just a few years ago I spent 3 months in a coma and 7 1/2 months total in the local VA hospital. I learned they called my family in three time and told them to prepare for the worst. I also survived a year in Vietnam and experience more than a dozen rocket and mortar attacks. I don't count them as close encounters with death though, they weren't firing at me.

Best Answer

pretty nice :P..but you're lucky..You are still alive ^^

Best Answer

I know it, but sometimes I wonder if death even wants me anymore. Crazy, huh

Best Answer

maybe yes..but is waiting the right moment to take you :)..am I sadist?:))))

Best Answer

I am not afraid to DIE.. just really really afraid & sad that after death I probably can NEVER fondly hold onto a personal treasure/'my made-belief friend', extremely precious to me, ever again... (T_T)

Best Answer

I know the feeling T^T

Best Answer

i'm not affraid I think :S, i'm only affraid of the pain.<br />
I think there is no god, maybe a spiritworld where you will be forever.<br />
But I am curious about dead

Best Answer

even I am curios ..but not that much :))

Best Answer

haaha i don't wanna die now, but i'm curios about it

Best Answer

I am not afraid to die. I am more afraid of leaving my children behind, though they are now young adults now, I am afraid of not having them nor them having me in our lives. But dying itself, I have no fear of that.

Best Answer

No, I just hope it's not long and drawn out, I fear suffering far more than dying.

Best Answer

but ..if you suffer..you can stop suffering by doing suicide...like this you will not feel anything anymore

Best Answer

Sometimes that's true but something's leave you physically unable to do that, what then?

Best Answer

that means..hmm.. I give up -.--°

Best Answer

Death is a part of life, you cannot escape death. I am not afraid of it, however, I will probably regret dying because I simply don't want to die.

Best Answer

yeah..death is the end of life.. :)..I think no one wants to die -&gt;_&lt;- ..

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Not as afraid as i am to live.

Best Answer

Yeah..This is damn true &gt;_&lt;

Best Answer