Are you afraid of death? Do you believe in an afterlife or that we just cease to exist?
martarose martarose 22-25 21 Answers Apr 19, 2012

Nah, you have no control over it anyway.

I think when you die you just cease to exist. Isn't it creepy that about 100 years from now it will be like you never actually existed? No one will remember or know that you existed. ( Great grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren..etc.)

Best Answer

I'm not afraid, although I certainly wouldn't mind hanging around a while longer. As far as beliefs...I just don't know. I guess we all find out eventually, don't we?

Best Answer

The afterlife doesnt really bother me. Its what im leaving behind that scares the bajesus out of me.

Best Answer

I dont think anyone is really afraid to die, i think what matters is how we are going to die, that is usually the question that ponders in our minds. We might not fear how we will die, but it definitely ponders. Will i suffer? wont i? will it hurt, will it take long, will it be quick, etc etc etc

Best Answer

Not afraid at all , Been there and done that three times already and it turns out that the afterlife is boring .

Best Answer

No, the afterlife's gonna be a lot more fun.

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT !! And as for a after life why would we continue to exist in some form or another.....Our body generates alot of energy so, 10,000,000,000 question is where does that energy go ???? If you take a battery that has died ie lost its ability to function and leave it ,the battery will regenerate to a certain point or generate a very small amount of energy..

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No, I know where I'm going, I'm more afraid to leave my family. They depend on me too much.

Best Answer

came close to dying - several times. not afraid of death. I accept it. Rise from dust return to dust. That afterlife and reincarnation stuff is fantasy.

Best Answer

I have made a momentous decision. I don't have time to die. There are far too many books I want to read. New ones being written daily. I refuse to go until I have read them all.

Best Answer

is that a treat ?

Best Answer

No. I will accept the great unknown when I meet it.

Best Answer

yes and yeah I do believe in a after life

Best Answer