no i love to go, probably because i hardly went as a kid.

Best Answer

Yes! I hate the dentist!

Best Answer

Not at all. It's rare I have much actual dental work done, but if I have to do ... then I *have* to do. The logic takes over, for me, so I resign myself to just getting it done :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Nope, in fact at one time I wanted to be a dentist when I grew up haha:P

Best Answer

Oh hell I still am...<br />
The smell of the clinic gets me sick.

Best Answer

No, but I don't quite like going to the dentist because I find it unconfortable - you know, being there with my mouth opened for such a long time, and seeing all those bizarre instruments they use...

Best Answer

...yeah..a lot...I'm 23 and when the dentist had to put braces on me i started crying..not because of the braces but because they had to HAMMER iron rings around two teeth..that scared me so much they had to change their method! :) but it's rather depressing that even when you wash and use floss after every meal you still have to go to the dentist!

Best Answer

Only girlies and wusses are afraid of the dentist

Best Answer

floss twice a day at least and brush minimum twice a day and dental visits will be easier than riding a bike on a sunny afternoon.

Best Answer