Do it up here, don't be a pvssy and scroll to the bottom. Do it now! I h@te my parents! They were terrible and didn't care that they were. I wish they would have just left me in foster care or better ab0rted me. Harsh, but real. What's yours?
dirtydarkness dirtydarkness 26-30, F 11 Answers Jun 24 in Embarrassing & Funny

No I'm not Catholic.

Best Answer

I overdosed twice in a failed suicide attempt. Call me stupid. I don't care. I was unthoughtful at the moment.

Best Answer

Nobody is judging you over this way.

Best Answer

used to hate mine, time changed it to pity- i win because i am free

Best Answer

You don't know how I wish to say that. I'm trying

Best Answer

Are you sure you want to know....that's a long list. O.o My mom had me at the age of 15, my dad was married with 3 other children at the time. Because i look like my dad I would get beat every time they had a fight. When my mom finally realized that my dad was not going to leave his wife for her sh*t just got worse. At least the old man told me he's going to go be with his wife and that he didn't love my mother she was just a thing to do at the time.....I told my mom exactly what he told me (that was a mistake). I have a permanent scar on my face that my mom put there. Under my right eye, every time i look in the mirror i realize how much i hate them both. To make matters worse (and not knowing better) I married a female just like my mom. My wife had a child with my cousin because i spent too much time at work trying to support us and she was lonely. WTF was that about? I have 4 children with this person (dna proven) out of 7 kids. And just when I think everything is going to be ok...my brother r@pes my oldest daughter which i found out later was going on for years because he scared the sh*t out of her. It wasn't until she got pregnant (3 years later) I found what was going on. Sh*t just keeps getting worse from there. Now i deal with my children and the lies their mother told them about me and trying to get that crap straightened out. I had to ask them: If you guys are the only children i have (by one female) but you have brothers and sisters that are not my children....which one of us do you really thing was doing the other wrong? And it's really jack-up they have a brother/cousin O.o but i'm the bad guy.

Best Answer

Wow. I send my love to you.

Best Answer

It's not over.....I just decided to end it there. My daughter's a lesbian and hates men, my oldest son got his mistress knocked up and his wife is having a really hard time with that so now she's creeping off from time to time. I'm running away I think they all have just lost their mind.....there has to be something in the water...O.o

Best Answer

Here's an idea of how jacked up this thing gets. My parents are both 'christians' (so is the rest of my family). They named me Christopher (which means to be christ like) ....and my last name means (the opposite of). Yes they named me Anti-christ.

Best Answer

I touched a transvestites **** on accident. I thought it was a woman and when I reached inside I found something I didnt want. I told "it" to get out of my room.

Best Answer

You should see a psychiatrist.

Best Answer

I did see a psychiatrist. By the time I was half way done the psychiatrist told me maybe he couldn't take anymore and i should look into finding a religion. That or be on some type of drug. He didn't believe me until i showed him pictures of the brother/cousin with the other children.

Best Answer

I keep putting it off.

Best Answer

wish i would kept it zipped up....

Best Answer

same

Best Answer

No desire to. No need, anyways; shallow graves are easily found.

Best Answer

Confess what?

Best Answer