Yes - I know exactly what you mean. A while back I forced myself to turn off the radio/tv/computor and not read books and I nearly cried I was so scared of the quiet and being with myself. It was only a moment. I vowed to continue like this and I did for about a month. And I felt so much more at peace. Then the other stuff slowly crept back in. Its hard for it not too.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No. Quite soon that is going to be the only thing that will save your life. I hope you've had as much practice as me.

Best Answer

you're probably right in your second sentence, however your last sentence suggests i might have more humility than you and speaks against your own claims - after all, boasting is the opposite of silence

Best Answer

of course as soon as i suggest i might have more humility, i prove i don't - some truths are most true when they are unspoken

Best Answer

isn't that heaven splash? oO lol. i can imagine its that peaceful

Best Answer

You know this how? caareepy

Best Answer

it's only nature - i've been realizing a lot of things about myself and the world since my nervous breakdown

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your breakdown, that sux. I am in the midsts of this now, kinda. Ok kinda is an understatement but getting better mentally as my vessel hollows.

Best Answer

thx - it's okay though - it was exactly what i needed - i fell apart because I was trying too hard to keep the wrong things together - failure always teaches more than success

Best Answer

sorry about your own troubles too - my mind always seems to respond to the abstract philosophical element before anything else

Best Answer