starship33 starship33 36-40, F 18 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

Not if I have a flashlight, so that I don't trip

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

so am i.

Best Answer

yes, but i like it, it gives me a vary...free feeling, i also like to be frightened. i enjoy doing something scary, i think thats called an adrenalin junkie...i like jumping off really high things too...and roller coasters, and alot of of other things most normal people would find scary. :)

Best Answer

If I am alone...yes.<br />
If I am with someone else, then no...

Best Answer

Sometimes....depends on what scary movie I'm thinking of.

Best Answer

no , the street lights are adequate and there's 1 dark street but i'm used to it anyway

Best Answer

Nope...I love it ;)

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

Sometimes, but I always take a torch.

Best Answer

No. There are a lot of cool things going on out there in the dark and my senses adjust adequately enough.

Best Answer

I know that I am.. If I can get harassed in the day time.. I know it's bound to happen and be worse at night, I be terrified to walk by myself.

Best Answer

No i'm cool with the dark.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

No I am not. The main reason is, my home is rural and secluded, not in some crime ridden city. The secondary reason is I am always armed, which I would not be allowed to be in a crime ridden city.

Best Answer