knightangels knightangels 18-21, M 32 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Fashion

No, though I think easily available birth control is the best answer to cutting down on the number of abortions. But I think it's a woman's choice and shouldn't be restricted

Best Answer

What the hell? How did this gets choosen as the best answer. Woman's choice!!!!...huh. You are killing a real human do you know that. Its a sin to kill if its in woman's womb. may God give you guidance

Best Answer

There is no god, so she isn't going to guide me

Best Answer

Yes you made the mistake you have to live with it. Sorry but that's simple fact. Why should something so precious have to lose its life because you want to lay on your back more?!

Best Answer

Precious? What's precious about a blob of goo? And what mistake?

Best Answer

You were sombodys glob but the point is the person got pregnant. Together they made that choice and here is the consequence or gift i should say of their act. For their to be a choice to destroy a potential life is wrong and I don't agree with it.

Best Answer

I don't believe in abortion. I have never had one and never will. (God forbid) <br />
I hope for a day when it no longer exists.....along with rape and abuse.<br />
BUT it is not my place or anyone to sit in judgement of women who have just as much right to make the choice for herself as me.<br />
Everyone has a right to their opinion though but that is all it is, an opinion because you did not die for anyone.<br />
HEADS-UP:<br />
You can change the answer that got chosen by default of you not choosing within a certain amount of time. The one with the highest vote count wins...not sure what happens for a tie. lol

Best Answer

So u saying that woman has the right to make her to own decision and at the same time u r against it
Lets look at an analogy
suppose a man who is blind, deaf, mute and dumb is about to be shot in the street by a criminal. Just because he is blind, deaf , mute and dumb does not mean that you will allow the criminal to shot him. You will surely go there and try to save the victim.
Same goes for the baby. Just because he hasnot developed his vital organ doesnt mean he is a human. He is living there. So the person who is going to abort him is a criminal. So according to this logic abortion should be banned unless there is some valid reason for example ; the baby could bring harm to the mother

Best Answer

I think you have no real understanding of what I said. It is not my place or anyone else's place (except God) to tell a woman what they can or can't do, as far as abortion is concerned. You are a man and therefore if you want control of things, then don't have sex with women. The end. Do you carry the child in your body for nine months? No. And you are not God, so stop acting like you can judge all the women of the world. An abortion does not equal murder. You don't get to determine the valid reason a woman chooses to have an abortion. Thank God! *smh*

Best Answer

off course!<br />
disgusting birth rate control ideas about it or about baby girl or baby boy matters...i condemn all.

Best Answer

calm down knightangels they r replying wht they think!if u wanna change thinking then try this by giving good reasons...which would be good moral sdeed!blessings.sunshines!~

Best Answer

i already did. check out reply in some other answers...and i am not angry...lol

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

You condemn yourself.

Best Answer

How?if u like explaining dear?

Best Answer

I'm against abortion being used as birth control. It's an imperfect solution for an imperfect world.

Best Answer

No f sucking way abortion is a medical procedure like get tong a tooth filled nothing more just part of having a uterus.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, I love that ****.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes very much so

Best Answer

yes, but i'm a guy so i should not have 1 bit of say about it, if i was a woman than i could talk, i feel it's not a gov or mans right, shouldn't be a dem or repub deal, i think it should be aval, but i still don't like it, my ex and i did it, not happy about it, wasn't my decision.

Best Answer

i'm for the womans health and wellbeing.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I think that every woman should have the decision either way. Some pregnancies should not continue for so many complex reasons. And only the people involved can make that decision.

Best Answer

a woman's body is none of my business unless it is my child but even then it is only half my choice at all

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Everybodys against abortion. Nobody thinks abortion is a good thing.<br />
The legality of it, however... different question.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Nope<br />
(but how many that are against it are willing to adopt and help feed unwanted babies of poor young mothers, I know they will claim..oh kids should not have s*x in the first place, but all to often nature over rides that and not to mention all the rape babies too)

Best Answer

I can't speak for a woman and her scenario she is in. Me myself in the scenario it would be 50/50. Can I support the kid... or am I not responsible enough too handle it

Best Answer