FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 23 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes

Best Answer

No haha, its a choice. Well all make choices. WE NEED TO STOP JUDGING ONE'S LIFESTYLE!

Best Answer

Nope...I had one...it was a great arrangement. We were very attracted to each other, close friends, some feelings, and had a lot of fun just hanging out and doing nothing. That being said, neither of us wanted to be in relationship with each other. He was my hang out buddy and benefit buddy when I was between relationships. We continued on when there were times we were both single again.<br />
I have to admit...our intimate times were very memorable...had that intense attraction thing going. =)

Best Answer

I used to be against it, but who am I to judge if I don't experience it for myself. Eight months later, I'm still in one. We've broken a lot of rules of the agreement that it's become complicated (for me), but we're still friends with benefits.

Best Answer

I'm not interested in those kinds of relationships at all, but I don't care if other people do it.

Best Answer

Not at all! Good for them!

Best Answer

I am. I believe in only love.

Best Answer

No, it works well for some

Best Answer

not really but like people get tooo attached

Best Answer

for sure!

Best Answer

It's certainly not for everyone...<br />
the religious zealots won't qualify, nor will the insecure control freaks.<br />
I believe It's great for a select and broadminded few!

Best Answer

I always get the short stick I would benefits.........

Best Answer

Only if they're MY friend and someone ELSE is getting the benefits.

Best Answer

Intimacy is an ex<x>pression of your love. Why should anyone hold back their love?

Best Answer

thats like everyone eating off the same piece of Pizza.....nope!!!

Best Answer

well as long as im not sharing said friend with another four friends and their friends.. yeah pass...

Best Answer