codycosmo codycosmo 18-21, M 12 Answers May 10 in Community

No, the ability to provide a child with a loving home isn't ba<x>sed upon sexual orientation.

Best Answer

Nope. I'd love to have been adopted by gay parents. Can you imagine how that cliche schoolyard conversation would have differed?<br />
"My dad would beat up your dad"<br />
"Ohh yeah? Well my dad would **** your dad.....and your dad would like it".

Best Answer

No. As long as the child has a stable, loving home. That matters more than anything. Better than being in an orphanage.

Best Answer

Hell no! I would be a surrogate mother for a gay couple, if they ask. There is nothing wrong with two people of the same sex raising a child. All a child need is love. And with the number of kids in foster homes waiting to be adopted, people need to stop focusing on gay being "wrong" and give these children the loving homes they deserve. Gay or straight. Who cares?

Best Answer

Yes I am.

Best Answer

A person should have the right to adopt a gay person if they want.

Best Answer

Not at all. Research actually shows that kids of same sex parents are raised better than kids of heterosexual parents.

Best Answer

And I have seen the proof with my own two eyes. They're perfect parents.

Best Answer

You seem to have a one track (gay) mind.

Best Answer

Yes!!!

Best Answer