PosterGirl PosterGirl 31-35, F 18 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

They say if you are always early, you have Anxiety Disorder. If you are always late, you have Oppositional Defiant Personality Disorder. If you are always on time, you have a Compulsion! LOL! You can't win for losing...

I like to be on time out of respect for the other person. Others are not necessarily as respectful of my time, but oh well!

Best Answer

Yes practically never late. I think it shows great disrespect to others to arrange to meet at a specific time and then be late.

Best Answer

early most of the time

Best Answer

Not almost, never.

Best Answer

If I am late, it's out of my control, like traffic. Otherwise I'm usually about 10 minutes early to everything.

Best Answer

I try to always be exactly on time. This leads to issue where sometimes I am a few minutes early and have to wait, or I am a few minutes late.

Best Answer

I know this may sound impossible,..., but I can not remember the last time I was late for just about anything and if I for some VERY strange reason I'm running behind-I call to let the folks know that I'm on the way or at least teh reason I'm not running on time and even this I can't remember the last time I had to. I have MS and I am always at doctors-in the Army I was a hospital Admin. NCO so "punctuality" is a very "big deal" with me. I learned int eh Army that to be early is to be on time, to be on time was to be late, and to be late was to be forgotten-it makes you really work at being on time when others' lives depend on missions going off without a hitch.

Best Answer

I am always early for appointments.

Best Answer

I have the bad habit of being to early for my appointments, which really throws people off.

Best Answer

I try to be a few minutes early.

Best Answer

I'm ALWAYS fashionably late!

Best Answer

I hate people like you!

Best Answer

mmkay. What can one do....

Best Answer

yes,never late like Big Ben,only if my wacth stoped.

Best Answer

Being there early so they feel late leaves me looking like I'm in charge ; )

So I'm hardly ever late!

Best Answer