PosterGirl PosterGirl 31-35, F 18 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

early most of the time

Best Answer

Not almost, never.

Best Answer

If I am late, it's out of my control, like traffic. Otherwise I'm usually about 10 minutes early to everything.

Best Answer

I try to always be exactly on time. This leads to issue where sometimes I am a few minutes early and have to wait, or I am a few minutes late.

Best Answer

I know this may sound impossible,..., but I can not remember the last time I was late for just about anything and if I for some VERY strange reason I'm running behind-I call to let the folks know that I'm on the way or at least teh reason I'm not running on time and even this I can't remember the last time I had to. I have MS and I am always at doctors-in the Army I was a hospital Admin. NCO so "punctuality" is a very "big deal" with me. I learned int eh Army that to be early is to be on time, to be on time was to be late, and to be late was to be forgotten-it makes you really work at being on time when others' lives depend on missions going off without a hitch.

Best Answer

I am always early for appointments.

Best Answer

I have the bad habit of being to early for my appointments, which really throws people off.

Best Answer

I try to be a few minutes early.

Best Answer

yes,never late like Big Ben,only if my wacth stoped.

Best Answer

Being there early so they feel late leaves me looking like I'm in charge ; ) <br />
So I'm hardly ever late!

Best Answer