I am never warm. I am always cold from the inside out and can never seem to get warm. At home, I keep the temp set at 78 and take extra-long hot showers hoping to warm up, but it never works. What is wrong?
Transluminal2010 Transluminal2010 41-45, M 9 Answers Feb 1 in Health

I know what you mean. I'm currently wearing two jumpers and I'm under a blanket!

Best Answer

Are you always cold? Or is it just because it's winter?

Best Answer

Always cold.

Best Answer

You need a hot babe.

Best Answer

I tend to overheat;I find summer virtually intolerable.I'll take -10 C to >20 C any day.

Best Answer

only if it gets below 42 outside...I usually keep the house at 68-72...I love the feel of blankets on top of me....but even when it's cold I still need air movement...so the ceiling fan stays on...

Best Answer

I'm always warm but then I'm a jogger!

Best Answer

Just my hands.

Best Answer

I can't be in the heat. I am in 30 below weather consantly and don't wear coats or hats.

Best Answer

I usually get hot too easily but harder to get cold.

Best Answer

Maybe you have a thyroid problem. I have an underactive thyroid and my body temp is always lower than "normal". I would check with you doctor on this.

Best Answer

The thing is, my body temp isn't low. Thermometer always shows around 97.3 but I always feel like I'm freezing.

Best Answer

That is low .. normal is 98.6.

Best Answer

Typo. Meant 98.3

Best Answer