Questionator Questionator 26-30 102 Answers Nov 10, 2011

Question of the Day

I strive to be on time for most things, it was drummed into my head punctuality goes hand in hand with respect. I can see my mom still standing over me, tying my tie for church or some concert and always saying " Punctuality is the politeness of kings and the thief of time" Thanks mom

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I 'm the human equivalent of a sloth, i'm slower than a turd in a constipated bowel. i'm late for everything

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Early...one of my music professors was fond of this quote: To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late and to be late is unforgivable"

Best Answer

A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to. - Gandalf

Best Answer

I was just about to answer with that quote.

Best Answer

My mother always told me to "wait out in the car".. Which drove me nuts..because she would make me wait for what seemed like forever!

Everywhere we went..she was always late. Including for her job.

I have always made it my goal to show up early. One of my biggest pet peeves is to be kept waiting. I think it's rather inconsiderate.

Best Answer

Early, early, early... I can't stand to be late... I'd rather be an hour early than a minute late...

Best Answer

me too, I hate to rush about and try to get there on time. I hate being late even by one minute.

Best Answer

Without a doubt early. I think to be late unless an unforseen event has happened shows a lack of respect for others and their time.

Best Answer

Neither late nor too early. Just enough to take a deep breath before anyone can say I'm late.

Best Answer

I believe Time is too valuable a commodity to waste, therefore i hate people being un-punctual. i makje it my business to attend any event on time. why waste the time that others wish they had ?

Best Answer

You get the good parking spots, early...hence I am always early.

Best Answer

Early, I can't stand to miss something.

Best Answer

depends on how interested i am in going for the event... :)

Best Answer

Late!

Best Answer

Always early

Best Answer

I'm always on time. I think it's disrespectful if you keep someone waiting, after all, you're time is as important as his or hers. I had a boyfriend who was frequently late, one day he called me at the time he was suppose to be at my place, and told me he'd be there in an hour. I told him I made other plans and went out and had fun with a friend....he never showed up late again. He became my husband.

Best Answer

I'm always late. Always.

Best Answer

always 15 minuets early

Best Answer

Definately always early! My husband is a procrastinator and we always butt heads about this. I want to leave home in plenty of time to get somewhere. Never know if something may ahppen along the way. = )

Best Answer

I'm most often early for appointments, Church. I don't like the feeling of being rushed and being late.

Best Answer

for you..... way before the time so we can be naughty before!

Best Answer