not that i know of i mean my mom would run out of state with me in the middle of the night when i was a kid then my dad would go to court get me just to have his best friend take custody of me but i dont think any of that counts im pretty sure if i was what you was asking i would have been killed you dont hear of many of them being found alive

Best Answer

you are also a very brave person and a survivor, keep your head up

Best Answer

oh to me it was normal i didnt think it counted the real brave one is above me i honestly didnt know people survived that i have heard of kids or even women comeing up missing but never heard of any being found alive

Best Answer

it's a shame when children get caught in messes like these when parents, who are the adults and should know better, fight

Best Answer

they finally divorced when i was 16 after 2 years of court fighting it was over my youngest sister dont even remember our father

Best Answer