( No jokes here, these experiences are real for many persons and we need to be sensitive to that)
shaandar shaandar 31-35, F 4 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in WTK

Yes I was.. When I was 7 years old, by a stranger, for about 2 hours.. When he took me in his car and drove away, I knew I would never see my family again, I knew he would keep me at his house forever.. I still remember, now, 36 years later, what I imagined when I was next to him in his car. I remember seing us driving to his house and I could see it with his wife on the balcony, with long dark hair and a light blue dress; next to her was their daughter, with dark platted hair, and their son..The girl was about 11 and the boy about 7.. That's what went through my mind.. But in real, he just stop the car and did what a ********* would do, I cried, he threatened me, I stopped crying, and he let me go...

Thank you for saying "no jokes" that meant a lot to me..

I am sorry my first language is not English so I might have made a few mistakes.. Thank you for caring..

Best Answer

you did not make any mistake. You should be proud, you are a survivor and a very brave person

Best Answer

Thank you so much!

Best Answer

a very brave lady

Best Answer

thank you, my friend..

Best Answer

not that i know of i mean my mom would run out of state with me in the middle of the night when i was a kid then my dad would go to court get me just to have his best friend take custody of me but i dont think any of that counts im pretty sure if i was what you was asking i would have been killed you dont hear of many of them being found alive

Best Answer

you are also a very brave person and a survivor, keep your head up

Best Answer

oh to me it was normal i didnt think it counted the real brave one is above me i honestly didnt know people survived that i have heard of kids or even women comeing up missing but never heard of any being found alive

Best Answer

it's a shame when children get caught in messes like these when parents, who are the adults and should know better, fight

Best Answer

they finally divorced when i was 16 after 2 years of court fighting it was over my youngest sister dont even remember our father

Best Answer