twister2 twister2 51-55, M 6 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm working on it.

Best Answer

Yes. I think it's because I've been lonely and hurt all my life, so I try my best to forget by going on adventures.

Best Answer

Yes. I love the mountains by my house. We still find new things almost everytime we go for a hike. Caves, tunnels, parts of wrecked trains, trails, pipe. It makes me wonder what it was like to go through here if you were the first. Before the railway and roads.

Best Answer

I have always been an venturous sort, just in my makeup I guess

Best Answer

im curious as to your username,would you be so kind as to explain please

Best Answer

It's an homage to an experience I had a few years ago. I took a cab to the local VA hospital on the evening of Nov. 30, 2009 and checked myself into the emergency room there with what turned out to be an advanced case of pneumonia. The doctors gave me morphine for the pain and found out I was extremely allergic to the drug. My body went into septic shock and I fell into a coma that lasted until the wee hours of the morning, Feb 21, 2010. I was completely emaciated, weighed about 115 lbs, My muscles had all atrophied and I had one paralyzed vocal chord. I could neither talk, stand, walk or even get out of bed. I was on total life support and was being fed liquid nutrients snaked up my nose and down into my intestines. It took another 4 1/2 months to relearn all the little things and recover some control over my body. Now you know

Best Answer

i am because im not afraid of anything anymore

Best Answer

my goodness what makes you so bold,,,,health scare?

Best Answer

no, i have been enlightened

Best Answer

by what or whom? youve piqued my curiousity

Best Answer

by what or whom?you have my rapt attention

Best Answer

i know that when its my time to die, then i will die. i have no reason to rush it, but im not afraid to get there. its final and absolute. i just keep myself happy and im not worried about my eternal soul. thats a debate i would rather not get too involved in

Best Answer

look down///

Best Answer