HeYLooKITEeeesRaininGMonkeyS HeYLooKITEeeesRaininGMonkeyS 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 23 in Parenting & Family

in some ways

Best Answer

You have a good sense of humor, and you generally give people a chance. But even for your light hearted nature when you're really upset you're hell to deal with. A person would have to push you to get you there. When it come to certain people you don't like letting them know how smart you really are. There are times when you do have "bad" thoughts. You like talking to people and finding those with similar interest. They don't have to agree with everything you say a little debate is not bad and you enjoy a good conversation.

Best Answer

O.o ....I could be wrong about everything I just mentioned ~.~

Best Answer

Why had you coated the bad? is this based in my profile? it's quite right

Best Answer

Yes, this is based on what you put in your profile. Pieced together from the various sections based on the premise of the 5 formations of thought. Deductive reasoning for the modern age. O.o

Best Answer

Yes.. I pick my battles and define victory before I start.

Best Answer

very.

Best Answer

There was a time, I was extremely analytical. Didnt like it. I think that phase had damaged something in me.

Best Answer

yep.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer