behindthedark behindthedark 18-21, F 24 Answers Feb 9 in Community

Samsung all the way... I began with Nokia long ago, when they were "it" and "hot" then I switched over to Samsung. I've never liked anything to do with Apple. I didn't like the BB crowd, all seemed so stiff (except where it counts:)

Best Answer

nokia

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

I just prefer their layout

Best Answer

Nokia - just am.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Nokia has been good to me, the few times I tried something else they sucked... and I went back. So, personal experience is my reason for the loyalty

Best Answer

Pretty big fan of Apple for phones/computing and Sony for stereos, tv's, etc.

Best Answer

i'm a SONY fan

Best Answer

I am a Sony fan coz I feel like I dont need to yearly buy new phone..Bb seems like for businees people, Samsung is fine but I havent tried any of their flagship. Apple is good but I prefer their tabs rather than phone. Nokia is also ok but I dont follow windows phone much. I forgot to include HTC which are fine but Im not attracted to them much

Best Answer

Nokia.. It's the best đź’•

Best Answer

Samsung. Apple is way overrated, BB is outdated, Nokia and Sony are ok.

Best Answer

Sony fan coz of itz quality.

Best Answer

I am an apple. I used all the others and wanted to try apple :)

Best Answer

Apple! Because they are well designed

Best Answer

I had a nokia I was happy with it... my hub insisted I get a more modern phone... I got a Samsung... I HATED it... I have an iPhone now (am older model... I'm fine with it)

Best Answer

i like sony products,always have done,they just seem to be good quality products

Best Answer

looking forward to moto G...i'm a google fan..lol ;)

Best Answer

Fan of none. I buy what is rated good and is a good value. I look for sales constantly.

Best Answer

I'm a nokia, big bulky and INDESTRUCTIBLE

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of any of them. If they make good tech I'll buy it but besides that I could care less about them.

Best Answer