behindthedark behindthedark 18-21, F 24 Answers Feb 9 in Community

Samsung all the way... I began with Nokia long ago, when they were "it" and "hot" then I switched over to Samsung. I've never liked anything to do with Apple. I didn't like the BB crowd, all seemed so stiff (except where it counts:)

Best Answer

nokia

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

I just prefer their layout

Best Answer

Nokia - just am.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Nokia has been good to me, the few times I tried something else they sucked... and I went back. So, personal experience is my reason for the loyalty

Best Answer

Pretty big fan of Apple for phones/computing and Sony for stereos, tv's, etc.

Best Answer

i'm a SONY fan

Best Answer

I am a Sony fan coz I feel like I dont need to yearly buy new phone..Bb seems like for businees people, Samsung is fine but I havent tried any of their flagship. Apple is good but I prefer their tabs rather than phone. Nokia is also ok but I dont follow windows phone much. I forgot to include HTC which are fine but Im not attracted to them much

Best Answer

Nokia.. It's the best 💕

Best Answer

Samsung. Apple is way overrated, BB is outdated, Nokia and Sony are ok.

Best Answer

Sony fan coz of itz quality.

Best Answer

I am an apple. I used all the others and wanted to try apple :)

Best Answer

Apple! Because they are well designed

Best Answer

I had a nokia I was happy with it... my hub insisted I get a more modern phone... I got a Samsung... I HATED it... I have an iPhone now (am older model... I'm fine with it)

Best Answer

i like sony products,always have done,they just seem to be good quality products

Best Answer

looking forward to moto G...i'm a google fan..lol ;)

Best Answer

Fan of none. I buy what is rated good and is a good value. I look for sales constantly.

Best Answer

I'm a nokia, big bulky and INDESTRUCTIBLE

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of any of them. If they make good tech I'll buy it but besides that I could care less about them.

Best Answer