catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 11 Answers Jul 18, 2011

Sometimes I am an introvert. I keep to myself. I don't talk much on the phone. I don't have many visitors and I kind of like it that way. I really really like and need a certain amount of privacy with people I don't know so well. I hate it when people just pop in.

When I am away from the house or having a visit from a friend, I am an extrovert. I was pretty much an open book with no secrets with my husband. I'm always striking up conversations with strangers. I will talk anyone's ear off. I feel the need for human companionship often.

Maybe that makes me fall in the middle. But it's more like I swing back and forth between the two, depending on the situation. Sometimes I wish I'd be one or the other. Life is more complicated this way.

Best Answer

Somewhere in the middle.

Best Answer

introvert

Best Answer

I'm an extrovert but if it's with a man I like them I tend to be a bit shy

Best Answer

extro, extro! ask my pals here...

but i do cherish my time alone :)

Best Answer

i dont know maybe i am in middle..but i ever discuss this with my lecturer human behaviour he told me everyone just having one in their character they just can be introvert or extrovert..its impossible they have been in the middle of character..so its complicated i though :/

Best Answer

I think I'm more of an introvert.

Best Answer

I am a very conservative person and like the quiet life

Best Answer