TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 10 Answers Aug 10, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Yes,not sure which one I am.okay...just looked it up,I am the INFJ type from the characteristics i am reading.

Best Answer

I kind of knew you are one. NF's are the sweetest people on earth. Most of the time anyway.

Best Answer

thank you dear :-)

Best Answer

I forget witch one I was but is was an odd-ball one.

Best Answer

Me too. I am an INFP. It is a rare type.

Best Answer

OK I looked it up INFJ was what I got.

Best Answer

Nice, INFJ's are the best.

Best Answer

I did that test awhile back and saved it in my email because I really did not want to have to do it again but I knew I would forget it.

Best Answer

I thought I liked you for a reason.

Best Answer

At the time I took it no one was that now it seems like everyone is that. Oh well be big deal.

Best Answer

People want to be cool and rare. Now many people are really INFJ's. But everyone wants to be one.

Best Answer

Yeah, so how are? you feeling ok?

Best Answer

I am doing good. I am fling happy today. How are you?

Best Answer

Good! and I am doing good too. Am getting ready to eat and turn in.

Best Answer

Good night. You must not live in the USA.

Best Answer

No I do in NM but I am a graveyard shift person from 11pm to 7am.

Best Answer

ohhh, I see. Have a good sleep.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

INFJ according to Myers Briggs..........

Best Answer

I love INFJ's. YOu guys are complex and confusing in all the right ways.

Best Answer

ya think!

Best Answer

I do. I knew one and I feel in love with him. Complex thinking misses with those shy emotions. He told my heart and never even knew that he was doing it.

Best Answer

life is very complex for us and sometimes very difficult to show inner feelings a lot of hidden meanings and possibilities in my world.......

Best Answer

I noticed that. You can think through all possibilities and you seem to be able to do that automatically.

Best Answer

Yes I can see through the clouds of turmoil and see resolve instantly, and need to work it alone without any outside interference, all the time mindful of other peoples feelings and careful not to hurt them in any way as that would be devastating for me........

Best Answer

Yep, you summed up what makes me love you guys so much. While I am thinking through one or two options you guys seem to already know the best option to take. I could love to be able to do that.

Best Answer

INTJ. Apparently that means I am somewhat cold and calculating.

"As an INTJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, they have similar expectations of others.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed. "

Best Answer

INTJ's are very intelligent.

Best Answer

Supposedly :D

Best Answer

What the fuuck you on about beautiful?

Best Answer

lol, I don't think you are on of them. It is a personalty type that few people have. Thank you for saying I am beautiful.

Best Answer

Well, you ain't a bad looker. :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I needed to hear that.

Best Answer

im not sure what those mean but i dont deal with life very good

Best Answer