My brother and my mom say I'm an old soul. So, just curious if you might think you are as well. Or if you've ever been told you are.
Onlyinmydreams123 Onlyinmydreams123 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Image & Weight

I have been told I am a few times, some of the things that have happened in my life and the way I have handled them make me believe so.

Best Answer

I don't know..I have been called one as well.

Best Answer

Well, the way I see it is that my souls is forver and in forever, there really is no time or age. Have I lived many lifetimes before? Yes, I know of 4 that I've experienced and I'm sure there are more that I just can't remember.

Best Answer

well im technically 161 years old so you tell me

Best Answer

Well technically earth is about 28 million times that old, so I would have to say no.

Best Answer

I've been told so. I don't know

Best Answer

Yep ... & a Happy Old Soul I am! :-)

Best Answer

Young soul, Old body

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

Nope, not yet..am a mature soul perhaps....these things are not really spoken of in my circles..guess I will never know in this lifetime...but doesn't matter..am just focusing on the lesson to be learnt.

Best Answer

I am a very, merry old soul.

Best Answer

I don't know about myself yet....but I know someone who has been told she is...!

Best Answer

your soul is only as old as you let it be

Best Answer