Not really.<br />
But I no longer try to "belong" either. So I don't notice, I suppose.<br />
When I was your age, there were people that tried to make me feel that way. It's kind of rotten, and I'm not even sure that they know what kind of damage they inflict. Incredibly painful thing. And lonely. <br />
All I can say is that having a few friends, even one, who cares about you is a valuable thing. Being liked by many people is nice, but it's often a shallow thing when trouble comes along. <br />
I don't know in what way you are feeling outcast. Many people have been there. When you get older, you might be surprised to see how differently you might feel. Hang in there. Know who you are and that it's valuable. :)

Best Answer

i really appreciate that.. thanks :)... and yes.. i been feelin so lonely... it wasnt like this before

Best Answer

You're welcome. Adults do that thing to each other too. The greatest thing that you can do for yourself is know who you are and what you stand for. Things will change. You'll get through this part of your life.

Best Answer

thank you :) i guess i feel i lil better now

Best Answer

Yes, and proud of it. I can't stand normal people.

Best Answer

me either lol

Best Answer

Yes, and not happy bout it.

Best Answer

yu feelin a bit depressed?

Best Answer

A little today for some reason.

Best Answer

i been feelin like this for a while

Best Answer

Hang in.

Best Answer

thanks you too

Best Answer

yes, but just a social outcast, still work and act like everything is a ok,

Best Answer

I used to be, but not anymore. :)

Best Answer