In regard to technology, values etc.
SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 6 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in WTK

tech...no....everything else ..yes

Best Answer

Tech wise I am past this era. I am always a few steps ahead. Values wise: far from it. I am in the past for that part. I lack the ability to want to use people for personal gain, and act like my parents never raised me proper.

Best Answer

How are you ahead of current technology?

Best Answer

I combine a few things that my contacts at a computer manufacturing plant can sell to me. It is all top of the line stuff, but when combined the right way they outdo the normal top of the line computers, and push into what we would be using around next year. Yes it gets expensive, but I am able to pay for it with my job. I am a computer tech and security camera specialist. Oh also. Binary still works in modern day. It maybe the computers first coding system, but because of that every computer in the world still reads 0s and 1s. I was learned binary and DOS at a very young age.

Best Answer

I'm antiquated I guess. But we antiques who grew up in the 60's & 70's coined the word "groovy" you know. We wrote the book on grooviness man.

Best Answer

I didn't mean "antiquated" in a derogatory sense, just in regard to values, technology and what not.

Best Answer

I know ... and I'm proud of my old school values. I think I've managed to keep up with technology pretty well ... and function in today's society fine. :)

Best Answer

lsd set me free

Best Answer