if you don't trust people, why are you telling me, as if i can be trusted with the information? either trust, or don't. don't blame me for the times you push me away and i go.
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Yeah I agree with jatpack. Some people have scars. I do too, but I'm not going to give up on finding someone I can confide in as a friend. Everyone needs that person to vent to, it just sucks because whenever they get burned, the more they tend to scream about they don't trust anyone. I gotta admit I was like that before because people would burn me as well. It done me no good, so I quit, but it's a process.

Best Answer

oh absolutely, and i understand that it's a process. it just gets annoying, is all, bc u start to wonder if it's that person themselves who is not to be trusted.

Best Answer

So sick of it.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

interesting comment.. I have never really thought of that before. Its very perceptive of you to notice that...

Best Answer

aw thanks..unfortunately, i have had a LOT of experience with ppl like that lol

Best Answer

yeah, I agree. too any of them around. I don't trust people either, at least until I know them well enough to know if they can be trusted, but, I'm not going to shout it from the mountain tops either. i usually have good instincts, and I trust them :)

Best Answer

thank you for understanding what i mean! it gets so annoying sometimes!

Best Answer

you're welcome. it does get annoying, and people need to just let go of it, and try to see if someoine can be trusted instead of being a mooses *** ! haha :)

Best Answer

bahahaha inventive description, that

Best Answer

glad you like that discription :)

Best Answer

yes. undoubtedly the betrayals and hurt and pain are real, but i feel you frustration(s) with how the feelings are designated.

Best Answer

no i'm not, assuming i understood your point

Best Answer

You just don't understand trust. Trust is not owed, it is earned. and once it is lost, you may never get that back.

Best Answer

please read what i meant in my responses to the answers on here...tired of typing it out lol

Best Answer

but see your typing, and not listening..you want people to just foolishly trust, and if they are hurt...well just shut up about it. ..that is basically what your saying.., Apparently what your really concerned about, is that their tears are taking away attention from you.

Best Answer

wow wow wow. ok the reading comprehension on your part is slightly lacking, and you come off rather insultingly. what im saying is NOT that at all. what i am sayingg is that it is annoying when they shout it from the rooftops. i could give a damn if they trust me. if they dont trust me/other people, so be it. what i mean is, don't come at me right out the gate with, "**** you if you don't like me" bullshit when you don't even know me/know if i can be trusted. apparently you are one of the ones i am referring to lmao.

Best Answer

You may call it a badge but I am sure that some others would consider it a scar. When you get burned hard it tends to leave a mark.

Best Answer

absolutely, but i dont show off all my scars. i dont have to broadcast them to the world to get pity/street cred.

Best Answer