I had to work all night last night and I had a cook call out today so once again it's a long day...So what caused you pain today? BTW...Hey ya'll
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 19 Answers Nov 6, 2009

Im exhausted, was in labour ward with my daughter most of nthe night Wed/Thurs, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (5lbs 12 ozs), her other 2 children were staying with me, so when I got back from hospital I only had a few hours sleep before they woke up, however, I wouldnt have missed the experience for the world,so its a 'worthwhile' kind of tiredness!

Best Answer

School 6 days a week for the last 6 weeks... I feel like i'm dying.

Best Answer

Not now, I got beer in the fridge, and I don't have to go to sleep!

Best Answer

Yes I am always tired. Mostly due to the alarm going off at ungodly hours so I can get to work before the rest of South East England comes out and clogs up all the roads.<br />
My work is also quite stressful at times, when you are 'Mr Fixit' and everyone else is depending on those few remaining grey cells to join the dots.

Best Answer

I didn't get as much sleep as I needed then had a full day's work and the usual at home once home..

Best Answer

Swine flu

Best Answer

hi vlowery!<br />
i don't sleep at night very well. that's why i'm tired.

Best Answer

Yep. ******, depressing weather and I overslept.

Best Answer

I too wish I had the same answer as violentlove but it's because I went to bed late and woke up at an ungodly hour.

Best Answer

Low iron levels.

Best Answer