*crowd. Sorry about that. That's the sort of poor behavior you would expect to see in places like Tehran, Paris, or Karachi, not New York.
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 30 Answers May 2, 2011

No,<br />
It is relief and anger directed at the appropriate source. There is no violence, no Muslims are being run down and killed.<br />
I was living accross the bay from NY when the attacks happened, my house was in the fallout area. I smelled the burning bodies. Later, I worked in the WFC, right next to the devestation.<br />
The horror they went through has earned them the right to celebrate, as it is a celebration of life, not so much OBL's death.

Best Answer

we gonna ask osama related q's all day squirrel? mix the **** up son, i dont feel like being bored

Best Answer

Na. I popped them out when I first got on a minute ago. I'm going to go on to the "what's your favorite type of cake?" and "now that it's the 2000s, can I wear seersucker before Easter?" questions.

Best Answer

I think they are celebrating that they are proud Americans - not so much that this a**hole is dead, but that the end of an era has come to light.<br />
I see nothing wrong with them/us celebrating.<br />
Here is the difference: In Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Iran - they burn the American flag, yet they don't hoist their own damn flag. Here in the US, we have pride in our flag and we aren't desecrating others' flags.

Best Answer

YEP AND i AM SHOUTING.<br />
MY DAUGHTERS FOUGHT ON THE LINES IN IRAQ IN HOPES OF GETTING RID OF THE GARBAGE, IT HAS BEEN TAKEN TO THE ROAD..............AND DAMN STICKY WE ARE LAUGHING CRYING AND CELEBRATING LIKE WE SHOULD........DON'T LIKE IT, DAMN LUCKY THIS IS AMERICA........STAY INSIDE, DON'T READ THE PAPER, OR TURN ON THE NEWS OR COME HERE. <br />
NOT BAD BEHAVIOUR FOOL IT IS CALLED RELIEF. & yes, like Medusa's head, there will always be one more to step up to take over, but baby THIS snake is DEAD and the USA did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
YEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Best Answer

I have no problem with him being dead. This is just not the way we should behave.

Best Answer

Just a bit excited? I have no problem with him being dead. This is just not the way we should behave.

Best Answer

I was surprised to hear of that, and then somewhat disturbed when I turned on Sirius XM's celebration (on The Boneyard) of "the execution of Osama Bin Laden". I suppose that I can understand a bit, and wouldn't go so far as to use the word "ashamed", but I was surprised, I thought we were better than that (Indeed, my experiences in the wake of the massive tornado that hit my city of Tuscaloosa, Alabama have, dare I say, restored a bit of my faith in the fundamental decency of most of us.), seems rather barbaric.

Best Answer

Yes, it is sickening I think...it just shows the direction of the world, the loss of humanity. I noticed in these crowds that so many are our youth and it made me wonder what is it that we are teaching our children? It would appear that we are raising a generation of desensitized people, lacking compassion, sympathy and respect for others. I can understand the anger and hatred that existed for this man but the key word here is "man". Whether you like it or not, good or evil, friend or enemy, he was still a human being and it is WRONG, actually disgusting to take joy in the killing of another. By doing this HE wins, because you have allowed him to turn you into something that you hated in him....a person full of hatred.

Best Answer

Is that what they're doing? (I haven't watched the news.) I guess it is all about 911....maybe some of them had relatives that died, and they feel they now have closure. I don't know. But honestly, I am seldom surprised at what people will do nowadays. And I think New Yorkers are a little more over the top than most of the US.

Best Answer

Really, I'm sure there already nuts in line to take his place. Killing him solves nothing. Certainly getting rid of Saddam didn't end the war in Iraq.

Best Answer

Humans are the same all over.

Best Answer

I'm Australian and I really think Bin Laden died ages ago !<br />
He was terminal with kidney disease.<br />
I believe the USA needed something to take their minds off the economy ...again !<br />
I think the CIA rolled this one out for the public

Best Answer

Don't they CALL them crowds because everybody just follows without thinking? Half these college students were too young to remember what happened, it's just an excuse to drink and get rowdy.<br />
What shames me is the nearly ten years our CRACK forces took to track him down within sight of a Pakistani Military building- our "allies". I'm sure if a millionaire mansion without any phone lines cropped up in YOUR neighborhood you'd notice!! My friend from India has been saying for years the creep was in Pakistan. Over there it was common knowledge. Where were we - oh, right, in Iraq, Afghanistan and now Libya.

Best Answer

Squirrel,<br />
I live in Washington, DC. I saw the Pentagon burning, I felt the fear of thinking that that bastard was going to try to kill me too. Do I feel angry that my fellow countrymen are celebrating in the streets for what he did? NO, I FEEL NO SHAME AND IT ANGERS ME THAT YOU WANT THEM TO FEEL BAD ABOUT IT! I feel lots of relief and anger that he wasn't caught sooner. Do you see Americans burning his body or hanging it from a tree? No! What ****** me off is all these people who think that Americans should act a certain way, we are still human brother. So what if the whole ******* country celebrates?! Give me a break why not worry about the disaster in Japan instead?<br />
Update: If he had been caught earlier, then I think the reaction would have been different. But I have heard of too many men/women coming home in boxes. And others cheer and drag their bodies in front of cameras, what do you have to say about that? Where was your voice then Squirrel?<br />
Irene

Best Answer

I want dignity. We really don't have a lot left. The next most popular story is the one about Bruce Willis's daughter getting arrested for underage alcohol possession. Why, if I didn't like Moonlighting so much, I woudl be terminally ashamed.

Best Answer

young republicans.

Best Answer

Na. There were a lot of drunk (I think Democrats) pledging an oath of fealty to president Obama right in the street. Then they threw bottles at the three guys in suits who were there.

Best Answer

I WILL NEVER FORGET 911. I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DROPPING IT. WE WENT IN, DRUG HIM OUT BY THE ANKLES SCREAMING AND KICKING LIKE THE LITTLE ***** THAT HE WAS.<br />
TO EVERYONE THAT REMEMBERS 911, TO EVERYONE WHO LOST SOMEONE, TO EVERYONE WHO SERVED THE USA.<br />
IT MATTERS TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.<br />
IT MATTERS A WHOLE LOT.

Best Answer

it will be very painfull for those who cheered if it's proven it wasn't him<br />
my grandma can do better photoshop

Best Answer

I am half and half I am not jumping up and down but if it had been my loved one in the towers or on the plane that went down I am sure I would be dancing in the streets.

Best Answer

Why would I be ashamed at what some one else is doing?

Best Answer

I have yet to find anyone ashamed ,they are actually celebrating in other countries as well.I was watching Al Jazeera and they showed other countries celebrating.

Best Answer

Cool. Obviously, I have been wrapped up in my little rant. Thanks for the information.

Best Answer

worse than baying bloodthirsty muslimoid jihadists.

Best Answer

it's a bit childish to be jumping up and down in Al Qaeda's face rubbing it in

Best Answer

In anybody's face.

Best Answer